Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rebuttal source for invaders mentioning Indians

http://www.badeagle.com/

Several articles from a Native American's viewpoint. Look all over the site, some good articles from several years ago. I think they are still up on the site.

Some of the invaders and their traitorous supporters used American Indians as proof of their right to invade.

Educate yourselves!!!! And, use some of Yeagley's writings to throw the invader's arguments right back into their ugly faces!!!!

Well as a Saginaw Chippewa I am more than ticked at thier implication that this was thier land first....

How to you argue with such an outragously stupid arguement???

She Bear

Thank you Obbop, what an awesome site about an incredible man. On one of his pages I found the following---
    ------------------
    "We needed the truth about ‘What is a nation?’ How does it come about? Why are there such entities? What makes a nation last? How does it become weak, and pass? I was determined that these were the questions needing answers. I would say, “One thing is certain: a nation cannot last if its people don’t love it.”
    -----------------
    Isn't that to the point? Do Americans love their country or not? Thay may say they do, but do they really? Many have grown complacent and care more for the goodies they own, their comforts and luxuries, than for the principles this land stands for.

America is bounded by geographical borders, but the REAL borders of what America truly IS must be engraved in our hearts and souls.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Very good....I will visit that site more often.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by SheBear74
    Well as a Saginaw Chippewa I am more than ticked at thier implication that this was thier land first....
    as an asian i'm even more tickeded. this is our land because we share a common ancestry ... so have some sweet and sour pork and pass the bannock bread!