Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RECALL TROOPS TO PROTECT AMERICANS

Please do not think this is an anti-war message. My point is only that if we are not deporting or enforcing our immigration laws then maybe we should recall our troops, get this situation under control, and re-deploy. What happen to "to protect against all enemies, forgein and domestic"?

Charlotte, we understand this. And nobody thinks it is an anti-war message, even though some of us are dead set against the war at this point in time.

I, too believe that our soldiers should be here, on our borders, instead of defending the borders of people who hate us and people who have a civil war going on in their own country (Iraq).

It seems so wasteful for our government to support a war that has no meaning and can never come to a good end while they let our country be invaded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Our military did a fine job securing the korean border, in fact it's the most heavily armed and secure border in the world. Why can't we secure the mexican border?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

ConcernedCharlottean,
    I feel the same as you, but do you think even if the troops where home, that
    our government, haven forbid, would use them to protect the American citizens? Please, you and I know, Fox & La Raza would spank President Bush.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

One of the BIG LIES we hear, is that we cannot remove some 12-15 million illegal aliens...NOT TRUE.

Our nation could pass legislation, and then give illegals three months to leave voluntarily, or make arrangements where possible to stay here legally. We then call up the guard in every state, and begin massive round ups...within six months of the passing of the legislation, you could have 80-90 percent of the problem eradicated.

Another BIG LIE...our economy would crumble, and retail prices especially for agricultural products would rise. First, illegal aliens right now make up 3.4 percent of the work force, while unemployment hoovers around 5 percent...a misleading figure since Bush changed the rules so that now any one unemployed for a period of more than six months no longer is counted in the statistics. A shrinking work force would mean these companies would have to offer better wages...a perfect example of this is actually New Orleans after the Hurricanes. Even fast food companies increased hourly wages, and offered LARGE one year bonus to attract workers due to the shortage of workers in the city. Now, prices might indeed raise, BUT, if companies are forced to pay us higher wages or perhaps more adequately stated, LIVING WAGES (Which by the way, the United States Chamber of Commerce OPPOSES), we could afford and absorb any higher costs experienced in the market place.

It's simple...illegal aliens being given AMNESTY is about A CHEAP POOL OF LABOR, and more importantly, the last push in breaking the labor rights movement here in America, corporate America's final push to eliminate the gains the labor movement made between the early 1900's and 1975. Globalization of the work force, slavery of the world's work force.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Although our government would probably never admit it, I bet the National Guard is more than ready for anything. I know that our soldiers take our safety and security seriously, even if their commander in chief take it lightly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

National Guard

Funny you should mention the National Guard. Not an hour ago I was listening to a local talk radio program phoned in to say he was an active member of the National Guard and would willing be deployed to patrol the border.

No, I don't think this President would send troops to the border. He didn't before the war, when we had plenty here. Neither did Pres. Clinton.

We simply must admit that we are on our own in this. No government entity is going to help us. In fact, we need to be careful and watch our step.

The only thing we have left is our money - let's use it for the good of our families and our country - not give it to employers so they can have the power to use it against us.

Something so skewed about this situation.

We have all been fed all kinds of falsehoods on this subject. A lot of people bought this because they were not being affected by the situation - at least they didn't realize they were. When the trickle became a flood in their area - they felt helpless.

I have been discussing this on line for several years. It has been an eerie thing to see the way the posts have changed as the problem creeps across this country. For a while, it was only the border states and even some in those states just thought they were getting a bargain in their lawn care and maid service.

It's changing and more are waking up - the problem is - while the awareness has grown - so has the problem.

I have been discussing this on line for several years. It has been an eerie thing to see the way the posts have changed as the problem creeps across this country. For a while, it was only the border states and even some in those states just thought they were getting a bargain in their lawn care and maid service.

It's changing and more are waking up - the problem is - while the awareness has grown - so has the problem.
    ditto that from here, nntrixie.