Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recasting the Debate Wake Forest University

Wake Forest University
    Winston Salem N.C.

Immigration: Recasting the Debate
    October 3-5, 2007

A three-day conference on U.S. immigration featuring major public figures and leading immigration policy experts and scholars.

More information ยป

http://www.wfu.edu/voices/
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Looks like the same old to me. Mel Martinez representing the republican view. El Pueblo and Que Paso explaining why its a good thing... Will be good supporting material for the NC media for months to come...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Looks like the same old to me. Mel Martinez representing the republican view. El Pueblo and Que Paso explaining why its a good thing... Will be good supporting material for the NC media for months to come...

I AGREE
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

We don't need anymore debate! Seal the border. Enforce existing laws, jail any employer that hires illegals and cut off ALL public assistance to illegals and anchor babies-including schooling and healthcare. Enact an immediate tax on Western Union remitances- I would say about 50%. Stop all funding to sanctuary cities. That should force a decent amount of illegals to go home. Whoever is left after that, start massive deportation.

After that, a time out on all legal immigration until we have our country in order and until all Americans are employed. Once that is done-legal immigration should only be allowed if it benefits the US and anyone who has been previously deported should never be allowed in.

Immigration should be done for the benefit of Americans and their citizens. No HB-1 Visas until evey American who is qualified has a job at a non-watered down wage.

MW
    You've got to be kidding me. Look at their two keynote speakers - neither one of them share the same vision as the majority of Americans on the illegal immigration and border security issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At least Robert Rector is scheduled to be there. I don't know the beliefs or leanings of the other participants. Usually though, the anti-illegal immigration side is outnumbered by open borders and ethnocentric types.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any way to petition for Mr. Gheen to be invited? He would be a great replacement for Mel Martinez if he cant make it... Or how about one of our sheriffs using the 287(g) program? How about one of the PDs dealing with MS-13? Will be interesting to see how the conference is reported.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Any way to petition for Mr. Gheen to be invited? He would be a great replacement for Mel Martinez if he cant make it... Or how about one of our sheriffs using the 287(g) program? How about one of the PDs dealing with MS-13? Will be interesting to see how the conference is reported.
    You can always email, call, ect.

Nathan O. Hatch

Email: hatch@wfu.edu
    www.wfu.edu/president

</div>
    </div>

William and Sheriff Arpaio get my vote as speakers !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson