Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

recently leaked new immigration plan by the White House

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every bullet but 3 and 4 are pretty much already law. Lets enforce the others before even thinking about 3 and 4...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

JIM
    please include the 'text' with the link.

thanx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ND

kinda hard to cut and paste from a PDF file, isnt it?????

Don't ya just love how we get to use all the letters of the alphabet for visas?
    I just love how the new lettering also just makes them sound so cool.
    Wow do they think we are just stupid sheep or what? SHEESH!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    2ND

kinda hard to cut and paste from a PDF file, isnt it?????
    Someone recently explained it to me but I'm not good enough to explain it to anyone else.

well I can tell you I'm baffled! guess I won't read this article!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Very encouraging document (all 23 pages). Bush didn't seem like he was talking about a program that was so restrictive and mindful of patriotic behavior. I hope this is really what congress is debating. It doesn't sound like blatant amnesty to me - although of course it would be even better to say anyone who is illegal now has forfeited his/her right to apply for citizenship permanently. Abolishing "anchor babies" would be a good step too.

Quote Originally Posted by sofedup
    Very encouraging document (all 23 pages). Bush didn't seem like he was talking about a program that was so restrictive and mindful of patriotic behavior. I hope this is really what congress is debating. It doesn't sound like blatant amnesty to me - although of course it would be even better to say anyone who is illegal now has forfeited his/her right to apply for citizenship permanently. Abolishing "anchor babies" would be a good step too.
    Don't be fooled by double speak guys.

They're pros at confusing the issues.

When I opened it there was nothing there, now you all have me wondering what you read!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast