Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reconquista supports ALL form of struggle from Palestinians

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:06 AM

Dec. 30 L.A. Protest to Stop the Massacre of Palestinians - Endorse, Organize!

The brothers and sisters of Palestine are under foreign occupation and under heavy attack! As Raza, we continue to face this SAME situation. We also live in Occupied Territory that really belongs to the indigenous people; not to the Europeans who now call themselves Americans. Just like Mexicans and other indigenous peoples have fought against US Imperialism/ Occupation, today the brave and heroic people of Palestine are fighting for survival and to kick out the illegal occupier!! Both of us live on stolen territory and we both have the right and the obligation to right our oppressor with ALL forms of struggle!

Que Viva Palestina, Mexico y nuestro continente libre!!!

Ron Gochez
    Social Justice Educator/Community Organizer

Dear Ron: Gochez is a Hispanic surnaming, meaning you are part of the invasion. Perhaps you and your family would like to return to Spain?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He sure didn't waste anytime adding illegals to the issue.
    ------------------------

They practically, verbatem, used the "terriorist handbook" in their endeavors.....doesn't suprise me one bit they'd side with them. Funny how they forget the part that the land was bought and paid for.....can't come crying back ions later and start whining about something you didn't like and killing people who had nothing to do with it. If for one second I thought it would be enough to give them back just their supposid land and all would be over and this nonsense would end....I would. But they aren't satisfied with just that, they want more. They are all over and their quest has gone far beyond just their land. I'd atleast like to have the oppertunity to call it what it is and have the right to fight for it, instead of this "racism" and open immigration game they hide behind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Such stupidity! I would imagine many in his race are embarrassed by this pathetic human being.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Such stupidity! I would imagine many in his race are embarrassed by this pathetic human being.
    Damn right I'm embarrassed, but mostly for him especially since he's on national television. There's really no point in continuing this argument about Europeans taking the land some 300 years ago. It's in the past, lets just get over it and try to make good with what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Damn right I'm embarrassed, but mostly for him especially since he's on national television. There's really no point in continuing this argument about Europeans taking the land some 300 years ago. It's in the past, lets just get over it and try to make good with what we have.
    That's what we've all been trying to say. But the Hispanics are brain washed and taught by their parents at a younger age, that this is Mexico and we own them.
    ------------------------

I don't believe real Americans are stuck on this story....Real Americans are from all races and their first concern is their country and it still being here for their children one day as the great country we all grew up in.

BTW, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are an embarrasement to my race ( because of their stupidity )and to our country ....

MK is right alot of younger people are being brain washed with this crap!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    That's what we've all been trying to say. But the Hispanics are brain washed and taught by their parents at a younger age, that this is Mexico and we own them.
    To this day I haven't met any hispanic who thinks that way, which is a good thing. It tells me that these kooks are relatively alone in their so called "struggle" much like the scum KKK.

That guy says his enemies are Capitalism, and Imperialism. I wonder, if Imperialism was removed from the Capitalism sphere of influence, if he would be O.K with that. He's therefore saying that he doesn't like NAFTA, I gather. I don't like NAFTA either. 40 million revolutionary's are alot of revolutionary's, BTW. At any rate, illegals are self-deporting and being deported slowly, and hopefully will continue to be deported. The illegals from mexico hopefully can take back their own country, as well as the salvadorians, and the ecuadorians, and brazilians, cubans, etc...

I've seen some Spanish speaking middle easterners working in warehouses. They speak Spanish fluently, and look Arabic. Maybe they were smuggled through our porous border.
    You know, the richest man in Mexico is a former Pakistani? Anyway, I know he is originally from the middle east. He owns their gas stations and convenient stores if I remember correctly. Mexicans love him dearly as he doesn't charge them alot of money for gas, and he pays his workers well. Mexico loves this man. If I remember correctly, he is the richest man in the world, as of last year. In my book, money isn't everything though. I think the book of JOB tells a good story behind that theory.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.