Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recovering from Irene

Hi everyone,
    I hope and pray that ALL my ALIPAC friends and associates "weathered" Irene well, and that all are safe and sound! I was very worried for NC and other Eastern Seaboard States.

Nomas

PS. Sorry for the pun, I couldn't resist.

Banned
    Nomas, glad you're doing good and hope everyone is safe and well.

Thanks, ONUG. I'm in upstate NY working, but my brother in NC said the house was still there...LOL! Guess I shouldn't joke though, not many people have checked in yet, and the power outages in NC were pretty bad.

We are getting pounded with rain right now in NY. Don't know how downstate (NYC) is faring.

Our basement got a few inches of water but nothing worse than a good nor'easter has done before. What a relief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Our basement got a few inches of water but nothing worse than a good nor'easter has done before. What a relief.
    Ratbstard, glad you and yours are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I am so glad Ratbstard! They thought it was going to be bad bad bad for NYC.

Banned
    What about pattyk she lives in NJ.Anyone heard from her?Rat glad you and family ok.

Yes indeed, I have two daughters and a cousin out on the east coast. The one in Jersey said it was scary last night but so far just power outages and they live near the jersey shore. Hopefully I'll get some pics of their place and the in-laws who live about 100ft from the water. Should be interesting for sure.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Banned
    Every thing is fine. Just a few tree limbs to clean up, and electricity and cable went out of course. Just got back on a couple of hours ago.

The floods and the power outages! We can't get cut a break for nothin' glad everyone is alright!

Really, we're sure gettin' slapped around a lot, barely get a chance to dust off before we're slapped to the dirt again!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast