Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Ingraham also mentioned this Huckabee/Gilchrist incident today on her show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How are people not getting through when they are calling Huckabee's campaign office??

I just called twice in a row----using *67 to block my number (got two different people when I called)------and directly spoke to someone each time that I called.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I only had one question for the Huchster:

The 14th amendment was proposed in 1866 to protect newly freed slaves and their children (People that were brought here aginst their will in the first place). So Mr. Huckabee, why do you feel this law needs to be extended to the children of (people who broke our laws and are in our country illegally?)
    Stop the MOB deny the JOB

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    How are people not getting through when they are calling Huckabee's campaign office??

I just called twice in a row----using *67 to block my number (got two different people when I called)------and directly spoke to someone each time that I called.
    I got through and gave them an earful!!!! Call and let your voices be HEARD PATRIOTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

I got through and gave them an earful!!!! Call and let your voices be HEARD PATRIOTS!!!!
    I gave them an earful as well. Both said that they were not aware of anything that Jim Gilchrist said----and that he is not part of their campaign staff!! Both said that they were not aware of the Washington Times article.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Here is the "Huckster's" campaign forum!!

Forum link: http://www.forum.hucksarmy.com/

Can someone post the link for the Washington Times article-----I can't find it!! Maybe I am blind-----but I cannot find the Washington Times article link??

April
    Can someone post the link for the Washington Times article-----I can't find it!! Maybe I am blind-----but I cannot find the Washington Times article link??
    Yesterday's Washington Times Article containing the lies
    Confirmed Lie: Huckabee vows to defy birthright citizenship
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2850-thread-1-0.html

I have been posting comments to articles and news sites in regard to Mike Huckabee and these misrepresentations. It is important to correct the record and expose the fact that Mike Huckabee would sell us out to illegal aliens through the use of their children with acts such as the Dream Act and the offer of in state tuition and the offer of tax dollars to continue to educate millions of those here illegally. If a child stays, parents stay, other family members stay and still other family members come and they all piggyback on the dollars and lives of the American people and their families.

Mike Huckabee has held America out to be an educator and welfare provider to those who can simply sneak through the borders, and fly and float in illegally and then say, America, please pay for these individuals and families.

There is something seriously wrong when a doctor who delivers an anchor baby has to pay for health insurance and an American citizen who has a baby has to generally have health insurance and yet the the illegal alien who has broken our laws and violated our borders looks to both of these groups to pay for and grant them a FREE birth and where possible provide pre-natal and after health care and ongoing social services now locked down through the "anchor child." CUCKOO is the word and we would be foolish to swallow this idiocy through the word "compassion."

Mr. Huckabee should not be telling us that just because it is not the children's fault and the young adults, that we are therefore responsible and it is now demanded that we pay the way for the continuance of more illegal alien intruders. Parents must be responsible for their actions and their families and while compassion is there for hardship, this is not the government or the nation to be asking for handouts. Address your own government and nation for its sins and corruption and pray that generous hearts both within and without will reach out and assist those who genuinely need help. Many illegal aliens are leading better lives than our truly poor and deserving American citizens here in America.

Is it okay to want a better life and then steal from others out of that want, when there is a legal way to achieve a better life? This is the end result of not enforcing the laws and our government and politicians and businesses have had a heavy hand in fostering this disaster. They must reap the harvest of what they have sown, not the American people who are screaming to the top of their lungs to stop it and no more.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yesterday's Washington Times Article containing the lies
    Confirmed Lie: Huckabee vows to defy birthright citizenship
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2850-thread-1-0.html
    thanks April!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast