Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT ALIPAC ACTIVISTS! SWING INTO ACTION!

Ok ALIPACers!

Time to prove once again that ALIPAC is a very serious online activism force that packs a punch.

We need you all to fan out across the web and post the title of this article and links into the copy on our homepage.

Post this onTwitter, Myspace, Facebook, other forums, blogs, article discussions, anywhere you can as fast as you can!

We need you to push the number of reads up on this article.

Post here if you are responding or if you have suggestions, feedback, or questions...

Let's Roll!

W

John McCain's Deception & Betrayal Must Be Stopped to Save America on August 24, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/article5531.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sending out now

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Sending out now
    Ditto for me as well. My full mailing list. Thanks for the link.

McCain endorses cap-and-trade system for emissions reduction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UPJlJcxa4Q

Sorry to burst your bubble in your "Red Alert" William....and I mean no disrespect.

But "online activism" is an oxymoron of sorts.

Why are there no groups being assembled in front of every sanctuary city's Mayors office? Why is there no call for groups to assemble at precinct meetings and state assemblies?

Where is the 'fight'? On the internet? Nope....Illegals don't CARE about viral videos and YouTube. They're smarter. They use numbers and brute force....out on the streets...where LIFE is.

Life happens out there and the internet is a mechanism to keep people enslaved convincing themselves they are part of the solution.

Internet is for sharing of knowledge and data. NOT activism. "Online Activism" has always been a lie from it's inception.

95% knowledge/data + 5% real life activism = bad numbers

50% knowledge/dat + 50% real world activism = equal attack

The PEOPLE who side with Legal Immigration policy are already out there. They're waiting to join local groups, not read more posts or watch more videos.

They're waiting to mass in large numbers and make noise and get the attention of real people in real streets.

The Internet dilutes that spirit. Videos dilute the fight or flight response and tap into humans need for voyeurism. Articles make one feel LESS empowered while eliciting more anger.

"Internet Activists" are voyeurs essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    Why are there no groups being assembled in front of every sanctuary city's Mayors office?
    I can only speak for Los Angeles but here the taxpaying, law abiding, citizens work for a living. Illegals can be bussed to City Hall in a matter of hours. It has been done -- especially for May Day rallies. The Los Angeles Times just loves to put those crowd shots on page one.

We citizens do what we can, when we can, where we can. But takiing care of our families comes first. Then all free time goes to the movement. And the best source for learning about positive action is ALI-PAC.

Speaking for myself I feel as if I am doing my part. Hope I havn't burst your bubble.

April

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR US LATELY

Quote Originally Posted by kevt
    Sorry to burst your bubble in your "Red Alert" William....and I mean no disrespect.

But "online activism" is an oxymoron of sorts.

Why are there no groups being assembled in front of every sanctuary city's Mayors office? Why is there no call for groups to assemble at precinct meetings and state assemblies?

Where is the 'fight'? On the internet? Nope....Illegals don't CARE about viral videos and YouTube. They're smarter. They use numbers and brute force....out on the streets...where LIFE is.

Life happens out there and the internet is a mechanism to keep people enslaved convincing themselves they are part of the solution.

Internet is for sharing of knowledge and data. NOT activism. "Online Activism" has always been a lie from it's inception.

95% knowledge/data + 5% real life activism = bad numbers

50% knowledge/dat + 50% real world activism = equal attack

The PEOPLE who side with Legal Immigration policy are already out there. They're waiting to join local groups, not read more posts or watch more videos.

They're waiting to mass in large numbers and make noise and get the attention of real people in real streets.

The Internet dilutes that spirit. Videos dilute the fight or flight response and tap into humans need for voyeurism. Articles make one feel LESS empowered while eliciting more anger.

"Internet Activists" are voyeurs essentially.

THANKS FOR SHARING. THAT WAS INCREDIBLY INSPIRING!

WHILE I'M POSTING THAT LINK EVERYWHERE UNDER THE SUN... ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU'VE DONE BESIDES POST 5 COMMENTS AND PONTIFICATE ABOUT THE HOPELESSNESS OF IT ALL WITH THE 6TH?
    Professor LaFong