Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT! ALIPAC UNDER ATTACK BY THE ILLEGALS!

Friends,

This message is to warn you that the illegal aliens and their supporters are now quickly attacking ALIPAC beneath our Lindsey Graham commercial for South Carolina.

Please engage the opposition at this link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dUvVcB ... h_response

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you have something to say about the defeat of Lindsey Graham, here's your chance.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where are our core ALIPACers and responders? You are not going to let a few goons defeat you on this are you?

W

April
    I posted!!!

Anchor baby should only be a citizen in America if one of the parents is an American Citizen. Redo the 14th Amendment, and I am not a bigot! I take pride in obeying the laws in America. So is it fine for me to walk into Canada or Mexico and Live undocumented?

Thank you very much to those of you here walking the walk and standing up in this fight.

This is what it is all about. Power goes to those that show up. Power goes to those that get er done.

W

I've passed videos of Lindsey Graham say no one owns AMERICA and calling everyone a Bigot, to many other Immigration and Political foums and Blogs.
    ------------------------

OK...I AM SIGNED UP FOR THIS ONE TOO!!!

I had to pass seperate videos because using this video was considered advertising.
    ------------------------

Commented.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast