Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT ALIPACers: Illegals are attacking NOW!

The illegals and their supporters just started attacking our Youtube videos about Tancredo.

We need the best and brightest of you to fully engage our opposition.

Please respond and show them what you've got over on Youtube!

Tom Tancredo Event UNC Shut Down By Violence 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7vcgQjkDQ

Tom Tancredo Event UNC Shut Down By Violence 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7naTR5QCxo

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is really disgusting to see and to think DHS has US on their watch list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The responses are pretty much the same on youtube as they are in the videos. The opposition has no valid points of debate so they just shout "racist" and try to avoid the terms "illegal immigration/alien"

Not to rough to debate

Will do!

Done!

Rock on...... I love a good Stupid People Smackdown!!!

And it's such a nice way to break up a Wednesday

See ya at the Weenie Roast

Random babblings form uninformed people that think that they are entitled to anything that they want!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Wow, is this what my tax dollars are supporting, self-proclaimed adults with the mentality of children. You notice when the tasers and mace came out they started whining like little babies. If you’re going to come out and protest leave the pacifiers at home and take your lumps. Oh, that’s right illegal aliens and their supporters don’t understand the meaning of responsibility for ones actions. My advice for those whining about getting maced and tasered, stay home, or get use to more of the same.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Just a quick note here.....I've noticed a few people who have commented on the fact that posts are DISAPPEARING from the videos comments sections.

I looked rather quickly but didn't see any of mine or some of the earlier ones I remember seeing either.

Maybe someone should find out what's going on? Posts don't get up and walk off by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    This is really disgusting to see and to think DHS has US on their watch list.
    Especially since millions of us protested peacefully yesterday without any incidence of violence like we saw out of a small number of open borders nuts.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast