Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Ref. K Immigration Suit vs Fed Govt CO

Ref. K Immigration Suit vs Fed Govt
    Candidate Votes Percent Winner
    YES 717,701 56%
    NO 560,698 44%
    Precincts Reporting - 84%
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    This doesn't make sense to me. You vote to come against the federal government, but you vote in those WHO WON'T! NOT ON IMMIGRATION!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jak. it was not about immigration here in colorado. Rick Odonnel and the rest. were Bush's boyfriend throughout the election. Lamborn did well only becuase of a solid conservative base in Colorado Spgs.

An interesting number Deggette 79 % Tom kelly green party (almost no campaign 21%) The republicans or a strong independent should have shown on this race. The people of Denver like Deggette but dislike her sanctuary city pro illegal policies.

Hopefully tommorrow Colorado will deliver a state tax penalty for illegals.Ref H 51to49 with Denver and Douglas County to be counted. And, Dems in Colorado have said they will crack down on employers for 2years in the co legislature. You should here the employers whining today.

Smart money would come in here for a state employer crack down.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

JAK
    I'm in Colorado. I have spoken to Ritters campaign...HE IS FOR AMNESTY. THEY BELIEVE THIS IS THE RESPONSIBLE THING TO DO!
    I told them that was irresponsible. The government has failed to do their job for 20 years and now everyone wants to take the easy way out and give them amnesty. I can understand ...I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF THIS WORTHLESS SO CALLED prESIDENT either! BUT ...PEOPLE COULD HAVE SAVED THE HOUSE. NOW they have let bush,cheney, all these racist latino organizations win.

Whoever voted this way ...you need to start calling these people that you voted into office and TELL THEM YOU DO NOT WANT AMNESTY! You need to pound them and flood them with phone calls and emails UNTIL YOU ARE HEARD!