Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Register them for the draft!

According to the Selective Service website illegal aliens MUST register for the draft. So you know what I say go to the post office and get as many draft registration forms as you can and register every illegal you meet. http://www.sss.gov/FSwho.htm

And they can even register online so let's post the registration links on all the illegal alien sites! https://www4.sss.gov/regver/register1.asp

I guess if they don't register by 26 they technically wouldn't be able to get citizenship but if they're gonna get amnesty no one cares about the draft registration.

And after they fill out that form be sure to give them a form on requesting information in espanol on joining the army. You want a job that an American wouldn't want to do? Then get a job where you'll be dodging bullets from iraqi insurgents all day!
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

MW
    According to the Selective Service website illegal aliens MUST register for the draft.
    How can that be and how in the world could our government enforce such a law? Isn't requiring them to register for the draft the same as acknowledging them as legitimate residents of the United States? I don't see how the legal national of one country can be forced to make themselves eligible for the draft of another country.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to see even one illegal immigrant join the United States military. To include them in our national defense is the same as acknowledging their legitimate right to be in our country. Plus, it also goes a long way in strengthening their arguments in regards to being here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    According to the Selective Service website illegal aliens MUST register for the draft.
    How can that be and how in the world could our government enforce such a law? Isn't requiring them to register for the draft the same as acknowledging them as legitimate residents of the United States? I don't see how the legal national of one country can be forced to make themselves eligible for the draft of another country.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to see even one illegal immigrant join the United States military. To include them in our national defense is the same as acknowledging their legitimate right to be in our country. Plus, it also goes a long way in strengthening their arguments in regards to being here.
    They do have to register and that is also correct about not registering by 26 (I think the age is correct). If they have not registered they can not apply for a green card or citizenship. They also lose out on some other federal things if I rember correctly. So nothing really happens to them except they lose out on some aid and can't become citizens. In NC men applying for drivers licenses are supposed to have registered with the Selective Service Board. How many illegals are driving now with a license and haven't registered.......

While the law isn't enforced it was designed to say any man in that age group besides for some people who are only here on specific visas has to register. Therefore they have to be registered.

Right now the army just needs warm bodies. Besides these guys would just be the grunts on the front line.

MW
    JohnB wrote:

They do have to register and that is also correct about not registering by 26 (I think the age is correct). If they have not registered they can not apply for a green card or citizenship.
    That's my point JohnB, if there standing on American soil illegally they should not be able to apply (or register) for anything, much less a green card!

In my opinion, the only way someone should be able to apply for legalization is from outside the country - anything else is amnesty. Those in our country illegally should get nothing but a boot out - absolutely nothing more! Additionally, it's an honor to serve our military forces (I did it for 20.6 years) and that honor should not be taken lightly. Allowing illegal immigrants into our military is demeaning to our U.S. citizen soldiers. They should not be forced to serve with someone whose allegiance to our flag and country is not 100% confirmed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if this is true but my husband talked to some guy that was suppose to re-enlist this week but he said, he wil have to wait a couple of weeks now because so many illegals are enlisting so they have a waiting line.

What military people would put their trust in someone who has not sworn allegiance to our country? Illegals should not be used in the military period. What they could do with their military training is scary to think about.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JohnB wrote:

They do have to register and that is also correct about not registering by 26 (I think the age is correct). If they have not registered they can not apply for a green card or citizenship.
    That's my point JohnB, if there standing on American soil illegally they should not be able to apply (or register) for anything, much less a green card!

In my opinion, the only way someone should be able to apply for legalization is from outside the country - anything else is amnesty. Those in our country illegally should get nothing but a boot out - absolutely nothing more! Additionally, it's an honor to serve our military forces (I did it for 20.6 years) and that honor should not be taken lightly. Allowing illegal immigrants into our military is demeaning to our U.S. citizen soldiers. They should not be forced to serve with someone whose allegiance to our flag and country is not 100% confirmed.
    I'm retired military also and I agree with you. They (illegal aliens) shouldn't be in the US military and to use them would clearly be part of a worst case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I don't know if this is true but my husband talked to some guy that was suppose to re-enlist this week but he said, he wil have to wait a couple of weeks now because so many illegals are enlisting so they have a waiting line.
    The US military does not use illegal aliens. The only non-citizens allowed in the military are registered aliens (green card holders).

You could always have them digging ditches in baghdad for a while as a penalty for being here illegally. just to remind them not to return.