Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Has anyone else considered that Reid may know he's done and is willing to fall on his sword for this agenda? I'm afraid of the politicians nearing the end of their careers that will do whatever they care to, Public be Damned.
    This I would not put past them, it should be big concern.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Has anyone else considered that Reid may know he's done and is willing to fall on his sword for this agenda? I'm afraid of the politicians nearing the end of their careers that will do whatever they care to, Public be Damned.
    Your right this goes through my mind every day. He knows he is done for he is clearly showing who he works for and which side his bread is buttered on and it isn't our side.... and to make matters worse he has a son in Nevada politics that I am sure he hopes to pass all this good stuff and knowledge onto him his son's name is Rory Ried.......I hope Nevadan's remember this when they go to the polls....

It is obvious he and his coherts, think the New World Order will win and we all will be done for, either.. in detention camps..slaves for the establishment, starving in the streets or dead. Can you think of any other reason all these people would do all the things they are doing???? Well, they could all be aliens!!!!!

Danny Tarkanian has a good chance. His Mother is one of our commissioners, his Father was a great coach at UNLV..Remember though he still is a politician and I don't trust any of them. They all talk from both sides of their mouth. They all lost my trust years ago....still anyone but Reid.

Kathyet

Two words and a letter! What a traitor!

I have a better idea, instead of calling him a liberal, or a progressive. Lets just call all of them:

MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS MARXISTS
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

I read the illegals also et un-employment . And their illegals spouses get SSI . We have been sending SSI checks to Mexico for years now .

Google it .

They all need to be tried for treason, peroid !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123