Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Related to the invasion in a way

Off-topic but I do read many posts regarding the negative aspects of free trade, especially the negative impact on the average working stiff in the USA.

Listening to Meet the Press this Sunday morning with a momentary glance upwards away from the monitor to the TV, I heard some congress critter, surely a lackey puppet figurehead for his elite class masters, proclaim to America that the vast majority of Americans are in favor of free trade.

The discussion was about the possibility of a firm based in Dubais taking over several American ports.

From what I have read, heard and observed the masses of Americans who have either lost economic ground the last 30 years and those whose income has been stagnant lambast the way the elites have imposed THEIR version of free trade upon this country.

Free trade as created by the elite class has placed an ever-growing proportion of the national wealth into the hands of the few.

So, some supposedly patriotic representative of ALL Americans in his district babbles about the majority wanting the ELITE'S version of free trade is, to me, just one more little proof of the ongoing class warfare that we are losing.

Sigh..........

During the last three years or so I have read an increasing number of articles written by highly-educated folks who have worked at the upper federal or corporate levels proclaiming that yes, there IS class warfare going on and that the elites are using their positions and vast amounts of wealth to create a new society wherein the common folks will be driven further downward, relentlessly, until America devolves into something more akin to a 2nd-world country than the country/society our grandparents lived in.

When I read the words of conservatives who now sound like radicals I KNOW that my beliefs are on the right path.

Still.... the elite class continues to spit upon us.

How long will this go on? Until we are wallowed in the mire of middle aged fiefdom?

These are dire times, citizens. The danger is great, more than the vast majority of Americans realize.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My father used to talk about how we were turning into a "class" society again, which our ancestors had gotten away from when they left Europe.
    He used to say that we were heading that way again because the unions were going down and the average working man (woman too) was losing his/her leverage for livable pay and benefits without the unions to help them.

Now I realize that there's the AFL-CIO and ACLU, but they are no longer in it for the working person, they are in it for themselves. They sit back in their big conference rooms, talking about how to rake in more $$$ while the working person they are supposed to be representing, is getting economically raped.

Companies that used to be union are no longer, they replaced all the union workers little by little with illegals and visa holders, paying them little, but better than what they would have gotten elsewhere (so they will not complain and want better), and the tide for the big wigs turned, American union employees were replaced and they started raking in big profits.

If we could get the illegals out, send back those with Visa's that are "expired" and stem the flow of all legal immigration, then put unions back in charge of the work place, we'd see surges in incomes and benefits for the American employees, like our own parents and grandparents saw.

And yes it is related to illegal immigration.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)