Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember Chertoff said that He Would Have to do his Job??

Remember after the bill failed and Chertoff was whining and complaining saying that he would be forced now to do his job.....and it would be so difficult, etc. etc....

It doesn't seem to me that he's doing a darn thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It doesn't seem to me that he's doing a darn thing.
    That's been the plan all along. That's why he pitched amnesty so hard 'cause it got him off the hook. Now he's just trying to be quiet and slip into the background unnoticed. Either way, he never has and still isn't doing his job. He's definately a bald-headed stooge.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As much as he was visible during the immigration bill, you'd have thought the guy was an elected senator, instead of an appointed official.

I hate to even call him an official when he never does anything official.

Well, maybe.....superficial.

'superficial' describes most 'officials'.... in this dysfunctional government...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"