Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember NAFTA?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember NAFTA?

We were promised that NAFTA would create a middle class in Mexico and it would halt the flood of our southern border. It didn't create a middle class in Mexico and since that time the flood of illegals has exponetially increased. I personally witnessed factory after factory lay off their American employees to bolt to Mexico to get slave wages that they said would decrease prices of goods. They lied to us then and we are supposed to put our faith in them now. Ross perot was proven to be great prophet and I'm sure Jeff Sessions will be too.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Remember NAFTA

I oft times think how much common sense Ross Perot had/has.

It's too bad the majority didn't jump on his band wagon and elect him. Instead the media seemed to make a laughing stock out of him. The media apparently wasn't listening to the message. I sure hope they hear Jeff Sessions!

Are there any current figures on the number of jobs destroyed to date by NAFTA? Likewise, are there figures and projections on jobs destroyed by CAFTA?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

nafta

= North American Federal Tyranny Agreement

kev

Yea

Yea I remember NAFTA, it was a big lie then and its still a big lie today.

H Ross called it for what it was and is?

This is exactly why so called Free Trade Agreements are a joke. Free trade YES but fair trade too! How fair is it when a US worker who makes $30 an hour with benefits has to compete with a Mexican who makes $3 an hour with benefits?

BTW The US recently signed a TLC with Colombia so on and on it goes.

Look at Whirlpool who just merged with Maytag. They sell a German made front load washer and dryer. These models are around $800 a piece if not more. These Germans make $30 an hour which is good. The head of Whirpool admits he only keeps a plant open HERE in the US because the facility is so old. HE is building a NEW plant in MEXICO to build these washers and dryers so how long til the German plant is KAPUT?

Canada? For years the Canadian dollar was weak against the dollar but it has neared parity. Canadian health care costs are cheap so that keeps plants in Canada but can Canada compete with $3 an hour wages in Mexico?

Ross Perot had it %100 on NAFTA! It is all cheap labor people. The CEO'S don't care about AMERICA! I don't get mad about it I just accept it for what it is! I do buy products that say "Made in the USA" I leave as much foreign stuff on the shelves as I possibly can!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Had people read the NAFTA agreement they would have seen the danger AND the lies being told.

No longer can we "think" that what we're told by these cheats is credible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

put those 2 companies on the list to boycott and start sending emails and letters to them.

I own a beetle (german) and found out it was made in Mexico. It is a piece of junk - by the way and poorly made.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Bottsalinda my Mom has a 2000 Buick Century assembled in Canada yet the engine was assembled in Mexico. Buick is a division of GM. These engines are probably sent by rail from Mexico to Canada.

There is so much globilization now you can't know what is made where. I can tell you that probably no car radio is made in the US.

Just look for Made in the USA on everything you buy if you can?
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

kev

export

The USA is the only nation in the entire history of the WORLD to export its manufactoring base.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast