Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember to save some shopping for May 1st.

President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 1.
    "Against the economy of USA"....nothing like bitting the hand that feeds you!

Please try to save some shopping for May 1st (excluding McDonalds, Burger King, & Poultry) to counter the proposed boycott of the Latino movement.

I have asked my wife to save one weeks shopping for May 1st. The way she shops that will put a dent in their boycott for sure.

Absolutly.......can't wait to go shopping just to hear English again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't wait either. The freeways will be clear and I get home from work in less than 2 hours.

I plan to hit all of the stores to see who is still working. I already asked the Baja Fresh manager if they will be open and he said he wasn't sure. He pointed to all the cooks in the back and said, "They are taking the day off." all Mexicans of course. I will know where to boycott for future and which businesses to report. I think they should boycott for the whole month. It would make it a lot easier to to fire them and round them up and get them out.

I like your plan, citizen!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I have put in for a vacation day for May 1st so I can shop or be prepared for any counter protest that may come about on that day.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...