Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Reminder: Duncan Hunter on Glenn Beck TONIGHT!

Duncan Hunter was on the Glenn Beck radio show the other day where Glenn promised to give DH the chance he needs to get known, so the American people can see who he is and give him a chance in this election. He promised to put Duncan Hunter on his CNN TV show for a full hour so he could be introduced to a large audience. Duncan will be on the show TOMORROW night.

CNN Headline News (TV) at 7:00 pm EST, Friday, Nov. 9, to be repeated at 9:00 pm and midnight, EST.
    This was published yesterday, so Hunter should be on tonight. If I read the top paragraph correctly, Hunter could be on for the full hour. I don't know if the full hour Beck promised Hunter is going to be all in one night or spread out over several shows. Please tune in if you are interested in learning more about Duncan Hunter.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Glenn should do that for all the little known candidates.

Hunter is on tonight and at 2 seperate times in case you miss it. I'll be watching.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/glenn.beck/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will watch it in fear ! Everytime I think we have one on our side they either join up with the legal enemy immigrants or join with the illegals . Since both illlegal and legal seem to be joining ranks , makes no difference I guess .

Anyway Hunter looks like our last hope . I will watch this tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I will watch it in fear ! Everytime I think we have one on our side they either join up with the legal enemy immigrants or join with the illegals . Since both illlegal and legal seem to be joining ranks , makes no difference I guess .

Also whats good about this site is if you miss something about your favorite candadate others here [ like me ] will be sure and let you know about his downfalls . Haha .

Also whats good about this site is if you miss something about your favorite candadate others here [ like me ] will be sure and let you know about his downfalls . Haha .
    Good Grief! Will you tell the good points too?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BTT (one last time)

Show is on in my viewing area in 30 minutes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    BTT (one last time)

Show is on in my viewing area in 30 minutes.
    Oops, I made a mistake. It's on in my area in 60 minutes. It's on CNN Headline News at 7:00 and 9:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Good Grief! Will you tell the good points too?

LOL, now why I would do that ? It wouldn't help my argument any .

But if you want me to I will tell the good points too .

Heres a good tidbit about Ronnie , ' he wants to close the borders '. I like that !

MW
    Duncan Hunter is on Glenn Beck right now!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast