Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse
    Hi and tks from Long Island! Happy to have found you....!!!
    Hey you are not alone on this computer stuff, if it wasn't for my 16 year old grand daughter I would have been lost One of the greatest things she taught me was to "copy and paste" and it opened up a whole new world for me.

I did not know what an Avatar was, LOL, LMAO, BTTT and much more but these good old ALIPACers have taught me that and a whole lot more. What a great bunch we have here, and are glad you joined us you have many people here in the same boat so If you need help don't be afraid to ask!
    Tks...got the lol....but what are the others..lmao,bttt and ita.....soooo funny to find someone like me, but you are way ahead. Thought lol stood for lots of luck, couldnt understand why my daughter was always saying that to me....

Hey you are not alone on this computer stuff, if it wasn't for my 16 year old grand daughter I would have been lost One of the greatest things she taught me was to "copy and paste" and it opened up a whole new world for me.

I did not know what an Avatar was, LOL, LMAO, BTTT and much more but these good old ALIPACers have taught me that and a whole lot more. What a great bunch we have here, and are glad you joined us you have many people here in the same boat so If you need help don't be afraid to ask!
    Tks...got the lol....but what are the others..lmao,bttt and ita.....soooo funny to find someone like me, but you are way ahead. Thought lol stood for lots of luck, couldnt understand why my daughter was always saying that to me....

LMAO....Laughing my ass off

BTT....Bump to top or BTTT...bump to the top, thats when you want a thread (article to receive more attention you post that and it brings it to the top of the page before it goes to page 2.

Just in case as I did not know a "thread" is what we are posting on right now!!

LOL... I think that was a great guess it could work
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh Thanks, makes sense now....ABSOLUTELY LOVE: LMAO..! After reading about the trucks, needed something to calm me down and make me laugh. Signing off now, dinner time in NY, again thanks so much for helping me out.

BTT....Bump to top or BTTT...bump to the top, thats when you want a thread (article to receive more attention you post that and it brings it to the top of the page before it goes to page 2.

Oh Thanks, makes sense now....ABSOLUTELY LOVE: LMAO..! After reading about the trucks, needed something to calm me down and make me laugh. Signing off now, dinner time in NY, again thanks so much for helping me out.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12