Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rent and Illegal Aliens

Our rent has been raised twice in 5 months when we asked the land lord about this he said we could move if we didn't like it because he could rent the house to Illegals for a lot more. The illegal aliens and driving down wages and driving up rent because 10 or more will live in a single house.

The ones next door have more illegals living in a shed in the back yard they bath in the backyard and urinate on the side of the house. This neighborhood is turning into a third world country. Yet Larry "The Loser" Craig wants to give them amnesty.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Rent and Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Our rent has been raised twice in 5 months when we asked the land lord about this he said we could move if we didn't like it because he could rent the house to Illegals for a lot more. The illegal aliens and driving down wages and driving up rent because 10 or more will live in a single house.

The ones next door have more illegals living in a shed in the back yard they bath in the backyard and urinate on the side of the house. This neighborhood is turning into a third world country. Yet Larry "The Loser" Craig wants to give them amnesty.
    Wow threating you.......An American that he would rent to Illegals!!! Find out if your landlord has other properties that he's renting and see if there are Illegals living there!!! Because they pack them houses up with 20-50 people per house which is illegal!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Badhand...call your town administration and see if they have an ordinance currently on the books that address number of people allowed to live in a dwelling. If they do, you are in some bit of luck since you can turn this guys name into them and demand they inspect his properties. Depending on your time and how far you want to carry this, I'd write up a piece that describes your situation, observations and the discussion with your landlord. E-mail, fax or mail it to all the conservative talk show hosts you can think of. Also, send it to your local newspaper and regional newspaper. The newspapers are likely to not care, but you never know if they have a need to plug an empty space with a local news stories. Also, if you have a TV reporter that is a local troubleshooter that has a reporting segment on the local nightly newscast, send it to him. Another idea, many localties and states have some sort of free legal advice where you can contact a lawyer and ask him about legal options on a situation. That's worth a try, also. Goos luck...fight back...keep us posted.
    UPDATE: I googled "free legal advice" and a number of websites were listed. The first one I looked at looked promsing: http://www.freeadvice.com/
    Several others were listed. Check them out and try one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bad_Hand

Time to get out of Dodge! get your family out of there! Your landloard is just a fool! and does not care about you, just the $$$ you pay.

Give him notice and go someplace where they don't rent to Illegals!

Then call the news papers and city council to complain!
    Ken Dreger

I should think that a 8mm film of them urinating on the side of the house and bathing in the back yard taken to a local city or county code enforcer would open the doors to inspection and fines for your landlord.

Just do not get caught doing it by your neighbors so they will not come after you. If you do it , make sure the date and time on your camera is correct or it will not be accepted as evidence.

Been there , done that.

My husband noticed that when he lived in Colorado a while back. They were charging a fortune for dumps because they could get it. It was happening when I lived in Florida but I never asked what the rent was.....they had blue tarps and tents all over the back yard. The kids used coffee cans as a toliet right smack in the middle of the front yard. Lord help you if you next door because your yard was there yard.....your water was their water.....your electricity was their electricity......and I still don't get this just relieve yourself anywhere....anytime....

I got ripped off in New York and did go to a tennants rights group. Didn't get me anywhere but atleast they were composing a list of the slum lords so you could atleast have a place to check so you didn't get suckered into another bad place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some of the neighbors have called the Sheriff and complained about this but he has done nothing, says he can’t. I called ICE and reported the drop house they have never done anything. I live on the other side of the mountain from Jackson Hole, WY. which is a sanctuary city. Most all of the businesses here hire Illegal Aliens since the very rich have moved in and raised property values and taxes higher than working people can afford.

Are there any TV stations that cover any illegal crap? If so, ask them to come in an unmarked car, with camera, to do a piece on this mess. Maybe they can catch some bathers and potty users!!!!

I do hope YOU are doing a LOT of filming!

Yesterday I sent an email to each and every member of my legislature demanding illegal alien legislation. You could do that and include a few photos of the bathing/pottying both in cans and on house (but as part of email, not attachments....they don't open attachments)!

My Senator is Larry "the Loser" Craig who sponsered the Amnesty Bill, he wants these Illegal Aliens here in fact he wants more of them. The TV stations are so PC it is unreal so there is no hope there. I wrote a letter to the local news paper and they refused to print it because it wasn't PC.

One of the apartment houses in our town had a fire late last year. When the city checked into it they had way to many people living in the apartment. So besides being unsanitary it's also dangerous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast