Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Is Rep. David Price in denial?

North Carolina Democrat Rep. David Price is in complete denial. Some of you may remember the story in the American Chronicle regarding the Mexican government assisting and encouraging illegals to enter the United States. I sent Congressman Price an email regarding the article. Here is the response I received:

September 12, 2006

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx, NC xxxxxx

Dear Mr. XXXXX:

Thank you for contacting me regarding an American Chronicle article alleging that the Mexican government is encouraging Mexican citizens to cross into the U.S. illegally.

I share your concern with any financial or logistical assistance being provided to individuals attempting to enter the United States illegally. As you may know, the Mexican government has engaged in efforts to educate its citizens about the dangers of attempting to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border. According to the Department of Homeland Security, however, the Mexican government flatly denies providing any assistance to facilitate illegal border crossings. In addition, the Mexican Consulate claims that it has never employed anyone named Ramon Hererra Cisneros, the individual cited in the American Chronicle article as allegedly providing assistance to an illegal alien.

I hope you find this information useful. Thank you again for contacting me, and p lease continue to stay in touch on issues of concern.

Sincerely,

DAVID PRICE
    Member of Congress

I appreciate Congressman Price's response to my email, but I'm not sure he should trust absolutely everything the DHS reports. Actually, I have very little confidence in the DHS and I think there are a whole lot of things that they are not well-informed on. Come on, it's not like the Mexican government is going to admit they are assisting and encouraging illegal immigrants. Heck, the identification cards given out at the Mexican Consults is one of many ways the Mexican government is assisting illegals. Plus, if the Mexican government wanted to stop illegals, why aren't they doing more from their side of the border? IMO, their inaction is just another way of assisting and encouraging illegal immigrants. For the record, Rep. David Price (D-NC) voted against H.R. 4437 and supports S. 2611.

I sure hope Steve Acuff unseats Price this fall!

http://www.steveacuff.com/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look, I say this as a dem who is very disappointed that the party
    has sold out labor, but I hope the voters send Price & Brad
    Miller to the garbage pile in November. I'm not sure the repubs
    will ever punish employers for breaking the law & insist on
    building a stupid fence, but I know the dems are totally
    clueless on this issue when it could be their finest moment.

Banned
    ... but I know the dems are totally clueless on this issue when it could be their finest moment.
    I agree. We have absolutely no sense of integrity in our government anymore. Price has his head in the clouds and somehow thinks he's taking the compassionate stance, but what he's really doing is ignoring all of the citizen victims of illegal immigration and socking it to taxpayers to the tune of probably >$300 billion in just the first ten years assuming there are 30 million illegals here. He needs to step back thru the looking glass and see the people who have lost jobs due to unfair competition from illegals, at those who cannot get adequate health care without insurance while illegals are handed free care on a silver platter, and the elderly who will not have social security benefits because SS went bust. He is unfit to represent his constituents.

Price is a party line democrat. The current party line is stated in the response to your letter. I get the same kind from Mr. Price, but keep sending them to him to let him know I dont agree. His opponent, Steve Acuff has said we need the wall for security and has said employers will be punished along with illegals; even mentions work camps for those that are the worst offenders. Maybe get them to help build the wall?

If you are in the 4th district, consider helping Acuff out. The press isnt going to get the word out and he is in a tough district. Otherwise we are stuck for another 2 years with someone that supports illegal immigration and gets at best a D rating from his voting record.

MW
    ncback wrote:

If you are in the 4th district, consider helping Acuff out. The press isnt going to get the word out and he is in a tough district. Otherwise we are stuck for another 2 years with someone that supports illegal immigration and gets at best a D rating from his voting record.
    You're right about the press and Mr. Acuff. I wonder what he is doing to get noticed? I wouldn't have known a thing about it if I didn't accidently happen upon his website. The man needs to become more visiable, quickly - time is running out!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn