Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Geoff Davis taken off immigration committee

They have take Rep. Geoff Davis off immigration and put him on this:

New Committee Assignments
    Going into the 110th Congress, I've been reappointed to the House Committee on Financial Services and the House Committee on Armed Services. As some of you may have been aware, I was also appointed to a leadership position, serving as a Deputy Whip for the House Republicans.

I've also been appointed to three subcommittees on the Financial Services Committee: the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government-Sponsored Enterprises, the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit, and the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity.

With him off the immigration committee, can I still count on him to fight for us?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

MW
    I certainly hope leadership isn't purposely removing all anti-illegal immigration supporters from the the immigration committee.

Rep. Davis (R-KY) immigration report card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1164

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It sure makes me wonder....guess he was too good to Americans and not good enough for illegals.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    It sure makes me wonder....guess he was too good to Americans and not good enough for illegals.
    Davis has a good record on immigration issues, but he also votes in favor of business. I think what we're seeing is the choosing up of sides. While conservatives recognize there is something wrong with ignoring law they are torn by the desire to promote interests of business and continue the cash flow. Clearly the RNC has made its' choice in the selection of Martinez that corporate money and business interests outweigh concerns of American conservatives to remain a sovereign nation of laws. The Republican Party serves at least two masters and they're thinking money in 2008 is what is important over support of conservatives. Maybe they think the horrors produced by the Democratic Congress will give us nowhere else to vote.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)