Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WTH??!!

This is just one of the most idiotic things ever. It almost reads like something you'd find in the Onion. This man has no business serving in Congress with such stunning lack of judgment. I'm going to write some letters and make some calls requesting that this lunatic be stripped of his office. If any Arizonans have suggestions, please post them. I'll be happy to follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by controlledImmigration
    How will the illegal immigration issue ever get resolved when we elected complete morons!
    Not complete morons, but folks who have been told by the interests who give them money that they need to destroy the United States as we know it, and are working very very hard toward just that end for these interestes.

Look at the man in the Oval Office.

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    Geez...
    This guy must have a rolled up dollar bill up his nose.
    More likely a plain brown wrapper filled with hundreds for his campaign chest...

Remember: most "elected" officials have only one job: getting and staying "elected." They can do nothing else--one reason so many of the hate Tom Tancredo, a veternarian who can just go back into practice any time he wants.

They spend nearly all their time in office finding ways to please big-money donars who keep them there and the big money is on opening our borders so that the US can be turned into a 3rd World nation, a long held plan of the "New World Order" crowd who hate the American working classes and want to see all of us as serfs and peasants.

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by mott
    He's from Arizona...His district is over 50% Hispanic/Latino
    That figures If they ever get the upper hand in this country we are in trouble , and we seem to have enemy's all over congress not to mention the white house!!
    If he and Mel Martinez are representative of the future, there won't be the mental machinery to keep this country's existing infrastructure functioning.

Okay,

I Just went to http://www.house.gov/ and emailed my House Rep.

If he replys I'll share his comments.
    (Don't hold your breath)

------------------------
    Rep. Rahm Emanuel,

Would please send me a copy(s) of two bills introduced by Rep. Raul Grijalva.
    (AZ, Congressional District 7)

1) HR 3287 the "Open Door Into Our US" or ODIOUS Act. HR 3287

And

2) HR 2593 the "Handcuff Our Border Law Enforcement Act" or HOBLE Act.

Before passing them on to me, please review both of them and include your comments. I am very interested in how you as my Representative view these proposed bills.

What I have heard about them I would be expecting you to vote against them both.
    If after reviewing them you feel you will be voting in favor of these bills, please include you reasons, and why I should back your position.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

What do you mean almost criminal it is criminal and he should be removed from office.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    What do you mean almost criminal it is criminal and he should be removed from office.
    Absolutely! This is an outrageous act of treason, and anyone involved should be prosecuted and imprisoned. I'm sure our enemies are ROFLAO. If we permit this, we should just roll out the welcome mat for all the terrorists in the world who hate us, and just wait for our annihilation.

Why even spend billions of taxpayers money to secure the border in the first place, what a dumb ass this guy is!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This situation keeps getting worse and worse. Today, I kept hearing how the OBL are suing Oklahoma for enforcing their laws, because they keep saying it's the federal government's job. Guess they haven't read the Illegal Immigration and Responsibility Act of 1996, huh? States back down because they say they can't afford the lawsuits. Well, it would be cheaper than paying for the illegals.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is assuming that you believe they really are going to secure our border. It could of and should of been done years ago. Nothing but traitors. They should be shot in public. Then maybe others will read their oath of office and pay closer attention.
    This just makes me want to gag. I'm faxing the idiot. I'm wondering tho, do you think they can read? They apparently didn't read or understand the oath they took.
    We have to be careful the demos don't start that crap about letting illegals vote. That would be disasterous.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast