Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: REP: Lamar Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Texan123
    Remember the 8-11 million NO MATCH letters the Social Security Admin used to send to employers? SS sent the letters annually. Most employers trashed them. A few tried to have the employee correct their SS info.
    A lawsuit blocked the Social Security NO MATCH letters after the Bush Admin attached a letter notifying the employer that certain actions were REQUIRED. The injuction was due to expire Oct. 09

I have tried to find out what happened to the NO MATCH letters. They were used for many years before the injunction. The basis of the injunction was the REQUIREMENT for employers to release employees who could not correct Social Security records.

Maybe we need to put some pressure on Social Security to proceed with the letters in an effort to stop IDENTITY THEFT ???????
    I haven't got that far in my research to dertemine what the current status of the NO MATCH letters they used to send out. My research on this particular subject is up to 2005.

This is an excerpt from a 2002 congressional report.
    Educational Correspondence: SSA sends “no matchâ€

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I have always heard that Cubans are allowed to retire in the United States and collect social security without ever having worked in the United States.
    Is that true and if so why?
    AND AS IT IA WITH EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY, AMERICANS ARE DENIED WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS. FROM PUBLIC ASSISTANCE TO SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY, THEY RECEIVE (ILLEGALS) AND AMERICANS ARE DENIED I'VE GOT A FEELING THAT THIS IS WHY THERE WAS NO COLA THIS YEAR.

American Congress gets Punked

Its official: According to the lack luster design of strong American leadership [obama administration], America has no back bone in its body. This administration and congress has no shame in allowing foreign sub par clowns to kick us in the teeth with filthy illegal alien boots. America is at the lowest level a country should be allowed to go. Even a third world country wouldn’t allow its citizens to be attacked and demonized as obama has allowed the Mexican president to do so. Appalling, Pathetic, Despicable and Retarded is what this current administration represents to American Citizens.

Your Congresss on Display

The most deplorable leadership of a U.S. congress was on display during the Mexican president speech. An insurmountable form of illiteracy was shown by U.S. congressmen when they allowed an illegal foreign dignitary of peasant leadership to belittle our American constitution [right to bear arms] and laws [deport illegal Mexicans]. Is the democrat congress, president, vice president and the ignorant Nancy Pelosi that dam stupid and engraved in elitism that they could care less about their own countrymen [Arizona Governor and Citizens]?

It is clearly understood that the democrat party liberal-elite are drones of the 1960 drug culture, and surely a LSD relapse is causing them to have simultaneous flashbacks in their congressional group sessions. But something else is pitifully wrong with these power doped and power drunk anchor baby lovers. They honestly should not be in political office and definitely not in any power of authority to rule over this nation. Every left wing liberal nut and their mother should express disgust at how the democrat congress allowed someone else to do their job [criticize Arizona]. Americans who are liberal or conservative should be appalled at the congressional display of stadium cheering for the prejudice Mexican president.

Mexican Hypocrisy

Only Americans should be the ones to belittle or talk down to other Americans in this country and not some dam foreigner who can’t take care of his own dam country’s plight of illegal aliens. Neither can this uppity Mexican president alleviate his country’s own constant poverty and bleeding government corruption. And by the way, “whoâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12