Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REP Luis Gutierrez helps put 6000 Puerto Ricans out of work

In Today's Denver paper there was an article about a forum in Washington where Tom Tancredo and two pro Bush farm worker amnesty
    Congressmen had a debate on this proposal. One of these others was one Rep. Luis Guitierez D-Illinois. Who is he? He represents a district in Illinois that has a large Puerto Rican voting bloc. Guttierrez maybe Puerto Rican himself I believe.

Anyway, Guttierrez was one of these activists who wanted the US Navy to leave the island of Vieques off the island of Puerto Rico a few years ago. The Navy owned two thirds of Vieques and once a year used the island for military exercises. Well, these ACTIVISTS were successful in getting the Navy to leave the island of Vieques but guess what? The admiral in charge not only left Vieques BUT also decided to close a navy base on Puerto Rico leaving 6,000 people unemployed. 6,000 civilian jobs! My brother, a major in the army, told me that the admiral said that if there was no Vieques for training the other base was not essential. So this activist Congressman Gutierrrez, who will support any AMNESTY no questions asked, managed to help get 6,000 Puerto Ricans thrown out of work! Puerto Ricans remember are already US citizens the island being a US territory! The town where the base was located has been destroyed economically and 6000 families are in a bad way! Thanks Rep Gutierrez!
    This "Activist" hates America in my opinion! He is not to be trusted!

Yes, this one is bad news...let's be sure to watch when he's coming up for election...we'll help his opponent all we can.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Now they'll have to try and pass themselves off as Mexicans in order to get a job.