Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Rep Steve King is on our side!

Saw Rep. Steve King of Iowa on C-Span last night. He was inspiring. He made a comparison between illegals and emergency surgery: We should stop the bleeding first (bleeding across the borders and also via birthright citizenship), then stabilize the patient/country. Only after things are stable and secure should we be ready to consider new legislation. (He first heard this comparison from an M.D.)

He had a model of a wall too and showed how to construct it by putting the pieces together on TV. He says he can provide an estimate of the cost for the wall he designed. Alternatively, he's open to reviewing any other plans for a wall.

Duh
    Duh

Yeah, he is pretty good!

Just saw an article about King's proposal. He is right that the construction techniques are relatively simple. Of course government projects always make the simple into the complex--thus refuting the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics!

I think his idea needs a lot of refinement. I think I will email him suggestions. Hey I know contracting. Maybe I could get the contract and retire to Monte Carlo!! I would have a sloping section at the top and stainless wire at least.. I think the electrification is good, maybe even with solar power.

Don't build it until everything is thought through, or else it will just be a waste of effort. U cant trust contractors....

Come to think of it.. a good extension ladder would get over that wall. I bet Jose the roofer has one on top of his Buick Regal.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Yeah, he is pretty good!
    He was totally awesome. You could tell that he has put a lot of thought into solving the problem and I have no doubt that what he proposes is the solution. I also have no doubt that LaRaza, LuLac and the 30M illegals would not be happy knowing that illegals would be forever banned from entering the US illegally if we adopted King's plan.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment