Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Steve King For President 2012?

Has anyone else heard anything about this? I caught a comment from Hannity tonight when Steve King was on there and Hannity said something about a 2012 run for Prez. It sounded like King agreed with him. I wondered if I heard right, so I did a little digging. I found this from a year ago.

The Sioux City Journal’s Bret Hayworth sat down with Minnesota’s controversial Republican Rep. Michelle Bachmann Tuesday, and when talk turned to the 2012 presidential campaign she offered up a name that hasn’t surfaced as a potential contender: Rep. Steve King, R-Kiron.
    From Hayworth’s blog:

Additionally, I asked Bachmann if she is being prodded to seek the 2012 presidency, given her growing national profile. She said she has no doubts the GOP will produce a good crop of presidential candidates, and threw out King as a name of interest.

“Steve King is mentioned as a potential nominee. I have a very high opinion of Steve King and his ability, so I would encourage him to consider any position for higher office,â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

King or Sessions either one is fine by me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    King or Sessions either one is fine by me!
    SESSIONS for President

That's news to me. I really don't know that much about him, so thanks for the heads up. I'll research and start paying attention to some of his other positions. I LOVE his position on illegal immigration. I'm going to check out something else right now and be back in a second.

OKAY! He's also a co-sponsor of the FairTax bill, HB 25 in the US House of Representatives which I support.

So, that's the top 2 out of Judy's 5 Steps to Fix the US Economy:

1. stop illegal immigration - Steve King gets a A.
    2. pass the FairTax - Steve King gets an A.
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2.
    5. drill baby drill

Lets see how he does from now until 2012 and keep him in mind.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has Sessions ever shown an interest in running for President??

What an honor that would be to have him as the leader of this Nation. If George Washington were alive today, I believe we would not be able to tell these two apart.

We can only pray!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I agree Jeff Sessions would be a great choice for President. I think he could get the Independent vote too. He is such a likable common sense down to earth person.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The people who run/own the 'government'/country would not allow a King, or a Ron Paul. We will get a Neo-Con pro-War, Pro-Amnesty shill, but we might keep the Supreme Court. Might, for a few more years.

Banned
    The powers that be are going to push who they want

I'd go with Sessions or King

But King now carries the mantel of Tancredo , the MSM would tear him apart and give him the Ron Paul treatment