Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Tancredo Slams Admn. for Arrest of Duane "Dog"

Press Releases :: September 15, 2006
    http://tancredo.house.gov/press/PRAr...px?NewsID=1229

Carlos Espinosa Ph: 202.225.5390

Tancredo Slams Administration for Arrest of Bounty Hunter Duane “Dog” Chapman http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com

Questions Who is Calling Shots at Justice Department; Mexico or U.S.

Washington, DC – U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) criticized Attorney General Alberto Gonzales in a letter to the Justice Department in the wake of media reports yesterday that the U.S. Marshals raided the Hawaii home of Duane “Dog” Chapman at the direction of the Mexican government.

A spokeswoman for the Marshals Office confirmed yesterday that an arrest warrant was signed Wednesday by a federal magistrate in Hawaii at the urging of the administration. Chapman could now be extradited to face criminal charges for successfully capturing Max Factor heir Andrew Luster http://www.answers.com/topic/andrew-luster in Puerto Vallarta in 2003. Luster, who was wanted in the for rape is now serving a 124-year sentence.

“This Administration routinely tells Congress that they cannot secure our borders and immigration system due to a lack of resources. We are told that the U.S. Attorneys offices in Border States are simply overwhelmed with cases and cannot prosecute all the violations – even serious ones,” said Tancredo.

“Somehow this administration has plenty of time to track down a Mexican drug smuggler and give him immunity so he can testify against our Border Patrol agents,” said Tancredo referring to the prosecution of two Border Patrol agents facing 20 years in prison for wounding a Mexican smuggler during the course of their normal duties earlier this year.

“Americans are apparently supposed to happily accept presence the roughly 100,000 criminal aliens inside our borders – a number that is growing every year – while the Marshals use their resources to track down ‘Dog’ Chapman on orders from a foreign master for successfully brining a convicted rapist to justice.”

“It is becoming increasingly clear that the real problem with this administrations inability to address the failures of U.S. border security policy is not so much a lack of resources as it is one of misplaced priorities,” concluded Tancredo, “I’m beginning to wonder who is in charge of prioritizing assignments at DOJ. Is it this administration – or the one in Mexico City ?

Click below for the full text of Tancredo’s letter
    http://tancredo.house.gov/Media/File...OJ_Chapman.pdf
    God bless our Republic Death to the New World Order

I had figured that this guy never had anything to worry about again if he never went back to Mexico. I was shocked at the news that the warrant was issued the day before his arrest. It definitely sounds like a conspiracy.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I seriously never heard of Duane "Dog" Chapman before William posted about him.

Tonight I am learning a lot about the man. Watching his show on A&E "Dog The Bounty Hunter" a marathon. I must say if the man is anything like the show displays him and his family, he is saint. It also goes to show you, You cant judge a book by it's cover.

I hope this trumped up crap from a "FOREIGN" goverment is dropped. It really makes one wonder whom really is in charge of ours.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

It
    really makes one wonder whom really is in charge of ours.
    I wonder too.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

“It is becoming increasingly clear that the real problem with this administrations inability to address the failures of U.S. border security policy is not so much a lack of resources as it is one of misplaced priorities,”
    This has been clear for quite some time. Congressman Tancredo, now you need to get our president impeached.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I had heard of him, and was vaguely aware of him, but when this happened it all came back to me and I knew who he was.

I just find it so rediculous that this is happening. Is it true, as I read somewhere that the "crime" Mexico is claiming he committed is just a misdemeanor ? I was surprised when I read that....is that true ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AW RIGHT, WAY TO GO, TANCREDO, NEXT PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Can't believe I ever thought of Bush as a strong man. He had a chance to kill several high ranking Taliban members the other day but he called back the drone at the last instance because they were at a funeral. Now in an unparalleled case of brown nosing he is turning over this good man to the bandits with badges in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    “It is becoming increasingly clear that the real problem with this administrations inability to address the failures of U.S. border security policy is not so much a lack of resources as it is one of misplaced priorities,”
    This has been clear for quite some time. Congressman Tancredo, now you need to get our president impeached.
    That is absolutely 100% correct, sippy. It's time for Republicans in the US Congress to stand up like grown men and women and tell this Maniac and his Vice we unfortunately and most regrettably put in the White House before we figured who they were and what they were really all about...to RESIGN or face IMPEACHMENT and Criminal Charges for the 1002 improper and illegal acts taken against the American People and the United States during their REIGN.

Great letter Tom Tancredo!!

You are a Patriot in every sense of the word.

GO TOM TANCREDO!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast