Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REPLAY OF GLENN BECKS'S BORDER SHOW NOW

They are replaying the whole Border Crisis show now with the director of the movie "The Border", the sheriff's on the Texas border, and of course, up coming in a few minutes is the famous Congressman Cuellar segment. This show is a stunning show if you've never seen it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: REPLAY OF GLENN BECKS'S BORDER SHOW NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    They are replaying the whole Border Crisis show now with the director of the movie "The Border", the sheriff's on the Texas border, and of course, up coming in a few minutes is the famous Congressman Cuellar segment. This show is a stunning show if you've seen it before....
    Great post Gogo..

YES.. Exactly..! WOW..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble too!

Here's a bit I've heard off Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND.. For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.6 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..out of all this CHAOS, 25 Americans are KILLED EVERYDAY BY illegals!

12 by MURDER, 13 by Manslaughter.. This equals to 9,125 plus.. PREVENTABLE deaths per year, EVERY year!

That’s THREE TIMES the casualties of the Iraq war in ONE THIRD the time..

OR..

THREE ‘911’ casualties in ONE year, EVERY year!
    www.WND.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103 [One of MANY sources] Remember, these are PREVENTABLE deaths!

*Just a SMALL compilation of those KILLED! : www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org

..AND..

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! TeamTancredo.com www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter GoHunter08.com www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul RonPaul2008.com www.RonPaul2008.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats are FOR that chaos! In the last election, a lot of people THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

..And watch out for 'Mafia' Giuliani [amnesty] (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), and Barney Fife mouthed Fred Thompson [amnesty] (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, 'Senor' Bill Richardson. [amnesty]

And Romney? ..better than ANY democrat, BUT.. he wants to INCREASE already out-of-control legal immigration! [amnesty] What?! of the 1.2 MILLION visas granted ANNUALLY, 1/2 to 2/3 of those are exploited by the greedy business lobby just so a business can say they’ve hired a ‘legal’ alien, NOT to mention paying them MUCH less thus DEPRESSING our wages even further?!

[.. SEE NumbersUSA's 13min video above ..]

So if you believe that ALL 'legal' foreign workers are here because they do the jobs that 'Americans won't or can't do' ..go watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&NR=1 "Our goal is clearly NOT to find a qualified and interested US worker" [Larry Lebowitz, VP Marketing and Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby 5-15-07] ..

And McCain?Forget Traitor McCain!! [amnesty] Count that one up to 'Bible Banging', but never read the whole book Huckabee [amnesty] also..

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON’T call illegal aliens what the liberal left OBL [open borders lobby] WANT you to call them at best: illegal immigrants.

There's NO such thing as an illegal immigrant!

The ACCURATE term is an ILLEGAL: [size=150][i][b]“ALIEN, MIGRANT or FOREIGN NATIONAL.â€
    Last edited by Jean; 08-27-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Cartels!

Gogo thanks for bringing this up for the show is worth seeing.He just mentioned people that are kidnapped are fed to lions by the cartels. That is incredible that this is allowed to happen.This is the country they want to merge with us when they are on the level of barbarians for goodness sake. He mentioned that the Zetas were trained in this country and are now kidnapping Americans.The Sheriff now just said you do not mess with Texans.The cartels have backed off any dealing with this issue but this should give it quite a bit of coverage.

I am so glad I read the post about Glen Beck for I have not heard of him before. So thanks so much , he is really worth seeing. My DVR is running full speed with Lou and Glen in the same time slot.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Re: Cartels!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Gogo thanks for bringing this up for the show is worth seeing.He just mentioned people that are kidnapped are fed to lions by the cartels. That is incredible that this is allowed to happen.This is the country they want to merge with us when they are on the level of barbarians for goodness sake. He mentioned that the Zetas were trained in this country and are now kidnapping Americans.The Sheriff now just said you do not mess with Texans.The cartels have backed off any dealing with this issue but this should give it quite a bit of coverage.

I am so glad I read the post about Glen Beck for I have not heard of him before. So thanks so much , he is really worth seeing. My DVR is running full speed with Lou and Glen in the same time slot.
    Actually DeeDee it was the Director of "The Border" movie that said that. I agree with him. I have friends who live in Texas. You might like to know that Glenn is seen again at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Pacific time. He does show again if you don't want to miss Lou. Ya, I get so tired of Hannity and Colmes and the people they have on talking over one another that I checked out Glenn when a neighbor told me about him

He is going to be doing a huge border thing after the first of the year. He is trying to go to Laredo to do his show on the missing Americans. Wasn't the Congressman disgusting? He really shows the attitude of Washington. I liked with the Director said too, "The Congressman said there is no way the military will be put on the border, but the its already there. It's the Mexican military."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beck hits the cartels!

Gogo thanks for posting about Glen Beck that he is on more than once a day for I do believe it was your post that got me interested in his show .So thank you ,for I do not want to miss any when he goes to the border .That really is something that he is actually going to Laredo to do his show, as you mentioned.I guess he will be filming from a bullet proof studio .I am so glad that Beck is willing to confront the issues unlike a lot of the others .

The papers are so bias today that they will not print articles like the people Glen had on his show whose children were kidnapped by the cartels.Those are the people who should be getting our sympathy. The parent of one of the children kidnapped said they heard she was a gift to the cartels.The media is treating us just like the Chinese are treated ,and we see what gov. they have.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Ya Glenn's show from Laredo is featuring the missing Americans.

I bought the DVD of the move "The Border" it should be coming soon. Can't wait to get it and share it with my neighbors.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    ..and Glenn did a fine job of playing this and other episodes he's got long over the weekend..!!

Yes.. Glenn Rocks.. !

www.GlennBeck.com !
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I went over to a friends place for dinner the night/time this aired.
    They aren't strong enforcement proponents (well, that I could discern anyway)

By sheer chance, it was showing on a TV in another room and they happened to pay attention. After I made a comment about some of the info contained in the show (I had seen it previously), they decided they would watch the rest of the show. They did so, and I noticed many stares of disbelief and jaw-dropping moments. They learned and heard things they never had before about the border situation and all the lawlessness and crime which is going on constantly there. ... I think we gained another pair of converts to the cause

The comments by US Rep Henry Cuellar of TX (directed to Sheriff Flores) were perhaps the biggest eye/ear catcher! (I'm still mad - GRRRR!).