Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reply From Senator Bill Nelson FL

This is the email I recieved from Senator Bill Nelson of FL. in response to the email I sent him regarding the Dream Act and why I feel it should not pass.

Dear Ms. :

Thank you for contacting me about S. 3992, the DREAM Act. Another version of this bill was introduced as S. 729 by a bipartisan group of senators earlier in the 111th Congress.

On December 18, 2010 I voted to end debate and proceed to consider this legislation. That vote failed by a margin of 55-41. I believe our immigration system is broken and needs to be fixed. Despite recent setbacks, I remain committed to reforming our nation's immigration laws in a comprehensive fashion.

I appreciate your taking the time to convey your concerns to me, and I will keep them in mind when the Senate debates these issues during the 112th Congress.

Sincerely,
    Senator Bill Nelson
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This traitor needs to be kicked out in 2 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's for sure. He has voted yes for amnesty attempts in the past as well.

I saved the list of open border creeps who voted yes on cloture and will work actively against them in the next election. I hope ALIPAC keeps the list posted as well.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Banned
    I see the double-talkin coward is not admiting to voting for his scheme act. Well we know what you did, you jerk

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    we got you pegged on your re-election bid

start working on your resume ~ your fired

Beatin' back Freddy Kruger 2 times in 90 days and all of us on all of them for the next 2yrs. yeah! It's going to be real interesting to watch unfold!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn