Report: Biden Has Surrendered The US Border...

SHOCK: ‘Biden Has Surrendered the Border’, Insane Number of Migrants Storm Border

by Collin Ruggabout 2 hours ago

As conservative reporter Jack Posobiec said it, President Joe Biden has “surrendered the US border.”

The comments from Posobiec came as he was reacting to shocking video footage showing thousands of illegal migrants walking across the Rio Grande near the Del Rio bridge in Texas.
“BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally,” tweeted Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin.

WATCH:

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA

BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally. @FoxNews

11:11 AM · Sep 18, 2021

Posobiec responded to the tweet, writing: “Biden has surrendered the US border.”

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Biden has surrendered the US border

Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA

BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally. @FoxNews

11:18 AM · Sep 18, 2021

New images of the Haitian migrant surge in Del Rio, Texas show chaotic scenes on the ground as numbers soar past 11,000 and Custom and Border Protection (CBP) surges more agents to the area amid reports that tens of thousands more could be on the way.
Fox News footage shows Haitian migrants walking across a dam in the Rio Grande, where they have traveled then to the International Bridge in their thousands, raising concerns of a new chapter in the relentless crisis at the southern border that has exploded under the Biden administration.
On Wednesday, the numbers under the bridge were more than 4,000, by Thursday morning that number had spiked to approximately 8,200 and by Friday it was over 11,000. Multiple sources told Fox News that they have been told that there are “tens of thousands” more on their way.

Fox had been using a drone to film the astonishing scenes of the thousands of migrants gathered under the bridge, but on Thursday evening the Federal Aviation Administration placed a restriction over the bridge.
“The Border Patrol requested the temporary flight restriction due to drones interfering with law enforcement flights on the border,” the FAA said in a statement. “As with any temporary flight restriction, media is able to call the FAA to make requests to operate in the area.”

SHOCK: 'Biden Has Surrendered the Border', Insane Number of Migrants Storm Border (trendingpolitics.com)