Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Report: FBI Wiretapped Trump Tower, But The Target Was Not The President

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report: FBI Wiretapped Trump Tower, But The Target Was Not The President

Report: FBI Wiretapped Trump Tower, But The Target Was Not The President

March 21, 2017 at 2:46pm

Trump Tower was in fact wiretapped by the FBI to monitor the Russians, but the wiretap ended well before the presidential election and President Donald Trump was not the target.

ABC News reported Tuesday that a wiretap was initiated after getting a court approved warrant to monitor a Russian crime syndicate that was a leaseholder in the building.

The wiretap lasted for two years, ending in 2013, during President Barack Obama’s second term.

“The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the ‘Little Taiwanese,’ Tokhtakhounov was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice,” according to ABC News.

Tokhtakhounov was allegedly running a money laundering and gambling scheme out of Trump Tower’s unit 63A.

“Everything was moving in and out of there,” former FBI official Rich Frankel said.

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC

For 2 years ending in 2013, FBI had court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on Russian mafia in Trump Tower unit. http://abcn.ws/2mLF8fd

“He would have people come in and meet with them. He would use the phones. He would also communicate, wither it was through e-mail or other communications through there,” Frankel said of Trincher.

Tokhtakhounov’s base of operations was Trump Tower.

According to Circa, the FBI also briefly monitored a computer server in Trump Tower last October as part of an FBI investigation into Russian efforts to influence the election.

“The brief counter-intelligence operation yielded no evidence of criminal activity by anyone on Team Trump,” the news outlet reported based on multiple sources within the bureau.

“And, while the FBI did monitor the Trump Tower server, it did so with a court order, and agents did not listen in on any of Donald Trump’s phone calls or emails. Instead, they were examining possible computer communications with a Russian bank — something that turned out to be innocuous,” reported Circa.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/fbi...not-president/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So, they did wiretap Trump Tower in 2011-2013, (wasn't there a Presidential election in that time period, like the 2012 Presidential election?) and then they wiretapped Trump Tower again to get to Trump's server during the election in 2016.

Comey stated under oath that he had no knowledge of anything that would support the President's tweets.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-23-2017 at 07:09 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What I find to be confusing is when Trump first announced he was running for president, I started my vetting and I remember reading an article about the relationship between Trump and a Russian mafia boss that lived in Trump Towers. I remember in this article they came just short of accusing Trump of a criminal connection. They also hinted at a investigation. This isn't new, so why now?

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    What I find to be confusing is when Trump first announced he was running for president, I started my vetting and I remember reading an article about the relationship between Trump and a Russian mafia boss that lived in Trump Towers. I remember in this article they came just short of accusing Trump of a criminal connection. They also hinted at a investigation. This isn't new, so why now?
    More info @ The Russian Crime Organization That Operated in Trump Tower

The investigation led to the indictment of Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, who is wanted by Interpol and on the lam in Russia, and 33 individuals suspected of working for him.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn