H2 Note: Unless there is a break and as tensions rise over the Ukraine crisis, prepare for everything from false flags, to a full propaganda blitz (from both sides), to misinformation floods (from both sides), to executive orders, to martial law.

Who would benefit from this? How?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bizpac Review
March 6, 2014 by Michael Dorstewitz

Report: Putin threatens to use Ukrainian women, children, as human shields

A video surfaced Tuesday in which Russian President Vladimir Putin apparently threatened to use Ukrainian women and children as human shields during any Russian invasion of that country.

Putin made his comments at a Moscow press conference held Tuesday, according to Russia Today, which posted four excerpts from the conference with English translations. The Russian-only excerpt was not among the four.

BizPac Review contacted Dmitry Levin to translate the president’s words. Levin immigrated from the Soviet Union in 1988.

His translation:

“We don’t want to do it, but we will, we will do it only in order to protect Ukrainian citizens. We will put their women and children in front of our troops, not behind, but in front and we will be hiding our solders behind them. I dare any Ukrainian commander to give an order to shoot at such crowd.”

He’ll place Ukrainian women and children in harms way to protect Ukrainian citizens?

This is how Russia Today reported it:

“We are not going to a war against the Ukrainian people,” he said. “I want you to understand it unambiguously. If we do take a decision, it would only be to protect Ukrainian citizens. Let anybody in the military dare, and they’d be shooting their own people, who would stand up in front of us. Shoot at women and children. I’d like to see anyone try and order such a thing in Ukraine.”

Russia Today makes it sound as though women and children being used as human shields would be a voluntary act on their part.

Levin attached this note to his translation.

“It’s not only the barbarism of such intention, but total lack of shame to announce it publicly.” he said. “Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev and Andropov at least used some public decorum.”

As an aside, CBS News announced Wednesday that Putin was being nominated to receive the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/03/...shields-104924