Like Tree2Likes

Thread: REPUBLICAN INSIDER: “The Knife Has Republican Fingerprints All Over It”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

REPUBLICAN INSIDER: “The Knife Has Republican Fingerprints All Over It”

REPUBLICAN INSIDER: “The Knife Has Republican Fingerprints All Over It”

by Ulsterman on June 27, 2013 with 4 Comments in News

A brief (and very negative) message from a Republican Party operative with close ties to several high ranking Capitol Hill political figures, details how the fight is all but lost to prevent the Senate from sending a dangerous, costly, and irresponsible immigration reform bill to the Republican controlled House as early as today…

( “Isn’t it interesting how a year later it’s those same three Senators he called out by name way back when, who are now screwing the party on this immigration bill disaster? ” -R.I. )

The trap was set months ago and these Senate Republicans walked right into it. Seems to me their hatred for the Tea Party is a lot stronger than their differences with Democrats. I’ll say this, any respect I once had for John McCain is completely gone. That guy cares more about being loved and respected by his Democrat friends and the media than he does about representing the needs of Arizona. Lindsey Graham is just as bad. Matt Rimkunas is the biggest pile of crap up there. I didn’t realize it was Matt who was the one who got McCain to go all in on the federal climate control garbage ten years ago and has been “converting” Graham for the last five or six years. That is where the real poison up here is. These staffers. Where do they come from? Who is putting them here? These people are bouncing back and forth across the aisle and blurring all the lines that used to separate conservative and liberal. And they just flat out lie to your face. I’m just stunned right now. It didn’t used to be like this. Not this bad. Matt is already meeting with the Pelosi people before he meets with the Boehner people. What?? That means he had Senator Graham’s blessing to go ahead and do that.

So we have the House left to block the bill and give the president his big immigration issue for 2014 or the House makes some amendments, the thing goes into committee, and the bill is passed anyways. It’s a horrible bill. Does nothing to protect the border, legalizes and rewards criminal behavior, and sets us up for even more election fraud down the road. The Democrats took our fear of this issue staying around for 2016 and beat us over the head with it and got enough of us who really should have known better to sign off on this crap.

Read more
    in News

« If Paula Deen Is Fired Over Comments From 30 Years Ago – What Of MSNBC’s AL SHARPTON?

I’ve always been a very positive guy. Always tried to see the better in people. And I always thought that given the choice to do the right thing over the wrong thing, that I was working with the one political party that would do that a lot more than the other party. After days and weeks of fighting with these people to see common sense on this issue, it’s getting really hard to look at the work I’m doing that way anymore. You remember how upset -name deleted- was when McCain, Graham, and Ayotte stabbed him in the back on the scheduled Benghazi press conference that was supposed to happen BEFORE the November election? Isn’t it interesting how a year later it’s those same three Senators he called out by name way back when, who are now screwing the party on this immigration bill disaster? I hadn’t thought of that before, but he was doing more than just telling you about 2012 wasn’t he? -Name Deleted- was warning you very specifically about those three. I’m hearing they signed off on some deal to destroy the Tea Party. There’s no proof of it. Just a lot of whispers and from what I saw in a few of the meetings, especially the most recent ones, I’m believing it. I don’t want to, but those three have been so unwilling to listen to any other side that wasn’t about passing this immigration bill, it sure seems something like that is going on.

Friend told me this morning that we still had Boehner to stall the bill. Boehner? God help us.

Sorry for all the negativity but this has been brutal. In a way it’s been worse than early 2010 when we got a copy of Reid’s letter telling us they were going to pass Obamacare with just a simple majority. At least then it was Democrats doing what you expected them to do – cheat. Now you can’t tell what side our own people are supposed to be on. You feel that knife going into your back and find out it has Republican fingerprints all over it.

-RI

NOTE FROM ULSTERMAN: R.I. is correct – it was Senators McCain, Graham, and Ayotte who had apparently informed W.H.I. of an impending Benghazi press conference that was to be held days before the November 2012 Election. WHI indicated at that time they believed that press conference was the reason the Romney campaign backed off of open criticism of the president’s failures related to the Benghazi Massacre – that those three Senators would in effect, take care of handing out that criticism on their own so as to help protect the Romney campaign from being accused of playing politics with the issue.

That press conference did not happen before the election. It did happen days after.

WHI was betrayed by those three senators who he called out, as R.I. has just said, very specifically by name almost a year ago.

Now those three senators were apparently among the most influential members of the Senate that has pushed forward with this Democratic Party initiated immigration reform bill.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...s-all-over-it/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Not only did the Senate stick the knife into 31.6 Million Unemployeed / Underemployed Americans back ' They Twisted it for Maximum damage
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)