Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Pollster Says There Will Be No #1 Issue

Republican pollster KellyAnne Conway said on c-span that there will be no #1 issue in this election. Just goes to show how close attention some of these so called experts are paying. Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway is CEO and President of the polling company™, inc. a privately-held, woman-owned corporation founded in 1995.

Clear case of "voluntary stupidity"!

What bubble is she living in?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    Clear case of "voluntary stupidity"!
    I would guess this is a case of PAID stupidity. The OBLs do not want there to be any #1 issue because they know what it will be and they know they will lose if that happens.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would guess this is a case of PAID stupidity. The OBLs do not want there to be any #1 issue because they know what it will be and they know they will lose if that happens.
    I can't tell you how many politicians I've heard admit they have received more e-mails, letters, faxes & phone calls on illegal immigration then any other issue they can ever remember.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Many voters are looking at which side of the immigration reform issue candidates are on now and up to elections. This is a very important issue and we must keep the pressure on.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I can't tell you how many politicians I've heard admit they have received more e-mails, letters, faxes & phone calls on illegal immigration then any other issue they can ever remember.
    Bet they received more BRICKS than ever before too
    LMAO

I guess they don't realize it yet, we are the issue! they are going to have to deal with us at the polls. Then they will find out the American public, they have so brazenly ignored are the No. 1 Issue, they should have took heed and listened to what we are saying, we are the boss, not them, we will just have to remind them of that come election day!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I was thinking on this and I know it might be a stretch, but ....

Maybe she meant that there is no #1 issue, but that there are 2 or more that tie for the number 1 spot and/or are related issues?

I'm sure that it's the number 1 Republican issue. It would be the #1 issue for everyone if the mass media would give it as much attention as it gives North Korean rockets that go the length of two football fields before crashing.