Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Republican Strategy for this Nov.

Here's an interesting article on the GOP strategy for this Nov:

http://www.conservatoroccidentalis.com/?p=54

Nice read!! I remember when I came out of Desert Storm I received a letter from el Padre Jorge Bushio that said "Thank you for supporting the New World Order." Yuck!!! (Where's the vommiting smiley?)

I pray and pray that there are enough people voting against the encumbents. Even if the outcome of this "Immigration" issue is favorable. They have all let us down. If for no other reason...for being quiet.

FYI...this is not an immigration issue. This has absolutely nothing to do with immigration. The rhetoric is misleading.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

In this case hopefully history will repeat itself.

Too lazy to stand in line to become a legal citizen, too lazy to stand in line to vote.

hey articleIV you're right we need a vomittin emoticon.

We should warn people that the republicans are going to use the marriage amendment as a straw dog. I hope we don't buy into this. Amnesty is the issue. We don't want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dxd
    Dear Republican,

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Senator who voted against guest worker amnesty

It does not matter if you are a U.S. Representative who voted against guest worker amnesty( we remember how you tricked and betrayed us with 245i)

It does not matter if you are a state or local republican

Every republican at every level is expected to stop guest worker amnesty from becoming law......and if you don’t........then

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

Remember,it is MY vote, not yours!

In my opinion they have waited too long and have shown complete disdain for us worker bees/citizens. Regardless of the party I hope their strategy is too....

Start Packing
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I am pretty sure I read this article or a similar one awhile back. I don't think that those little piddly issues that shouldn't have anything to do with the Federal Gov't because they are personal choices are going to buy back any but the people who aren't paying attention to any other issue but those.

the only stronghold I see is that GOPUSA site who believe that the republican party is even worth saving.

It's going to be tough but we have got to get those republicans AND democrats out of there so that they have no majority in either party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Nice read!! I remember when I came out of Desert Storm I received a letter from el Padre Jorge Bushio that said "Thank you for supporting the New World Order." Yuck!!! (Where's the vommiting smiley?)

I pray and pray that there are enough people voting against the encumbents. Even if the outcome of this "Immigration" issue is favorable. They have all let us down. If for no other reason...for being quiet.

FYI...this is not an immigration issue. This has absolutely nothing to do with immigration. The rhetoric is misleading.
    I'd like to see that letter, do you still have it?

I agree with the votes. I think we need to vote them all out and start fresh.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)