Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YIPPIE

Great job winning this battle ALIPACers!! We stopped the pro-amnesty forces once again!! When will they EVER see the writing on the wall??
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Good job fellow Alipacers!!!

This was way too close

But I'm grateful anyway!

you are right bridget and that is why we MUST STAY vigil in this one area
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Time to crack open the champagne, rest the fingers for a bit, let the telephone remain on the hook for a bit, let the fax machine cool off ....AND.....CELEBRATE!
    YAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Don't you just love how the Democrats who set this bill up for their benefit and with unpopular pet project that must be rammed through the Senate are now crying that it's the Republican's fault.

Dixie
    THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST, AND THAT IS PLAYING THE BLAME GAM THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS DON'T NO MORE WANT TO SERVE IN OUR MILITARY THAN I WANT A HOLE IN MY HEAD. THIS IS JUST THEIR WAY OF LYING THEIR WAY TO A FREE PASS TO CITIZENSHIP THE DEMOCRATS KNOW THAT JUST AS WELL AS I DO, AND THEY ARE JUST KISSING @** OF THESE ILLEGAL HISPANICS FOR THE SHEER NUMBER OF VOTES ONCE THESE PEOPLE BECOME CITIZENS. IT MATTERS NOT HOW WE THE PEOPLE FEEL, JUSTAS LONG AS THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT. BTW, I DON'T GIVE A FAT RAT'S @** HOW OLD THEY WERE WHEN THEIR PARENTS SNEAKED INTO THE COUNTRY WITH THEM IN TOW, THEY ARE STILL JUST AS ILLEGAL AS THEIR PARENTS ARE. AND WHEN IT WAS FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE HERE, WELL THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT BACK

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    Time to crack open the champagne, rest the fingers for a bit, let the telephone remain on the hook for a bit, let the fax machine cool off ....AND.....CELEBRATE!
    YAY!!!!
    I agree. Its not all over, but lets celebrate this victory, before we have to arm ourselves for the next battle!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    YAY!!!!
    NOW THATS THE TICKET CAVMOM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast