Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Judy,
    Wow. You are good. I agree with your very accurate and telling assessment of the situation. A classic post.

Article II Section II
    Clause 2:

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

It would not be binding unless 2/3 of senate agrees. He has already over stepped his authority with the SPP. Another grounds for impeachment. He had no Legal right to make any agreement (Treaty) with Canada and Mexico under the Constitution.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

However, Impeachment is a political process not a legal one.
    And there it is. We can't get a sealed border out of the 109th Congress during war, but we'll get their support for unseating a sitting President? Then next we'll go to work on his successor? Not likely.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only reason we haven't gotten a secured border during war is because of the sitting President. He not only didn't do his job, he used abused the power of his office to prevent others from doing it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It would not be binding unless 2/3 of senate agrees. He has already over stepped his authority with the SPP. Another grounds for impeachment. He had no Legal right to make any agreement (Treaty) with Canada and Mexico under the Constitution.

They have already bypassed the two thirds vote from congress by calling NAFTA and CAFTA an agreement, not a treaty. Therefore they only needed a majority for it to pass. What also helped Bush and former Presidents was Congress gave them Fast Track Authority. I thought Fast Track was to expire in 2006. Does anyone know if they voted to extend it?

If so, then they can call SPP an agreement also. These people are very slick, but Congress is our only hope as I see it.

When talking about these trade agreements, people's eyes seem to glaze over. But they are how this whole ball of wax evolved and we find ourselves in this predicament.

Judy makes some very good points and you better believe she knows of what she speaks. She will tell you herself that she couldn't believe what they were up to and had a rude awakening when she found out.

Since then she has researched and uncovered more hi-jinks than any of us knew of from our beloved government.

There are other places on the web that you can sign up to impeach Bush and the main focus of this site is the illegal alien crisis. But we have to clean house at some point soon, but I don't believe it is by electing Democrats who are more favorable to the illegal aliens than they are to us.

It has to be by supporting candidates that are anti illegal aliens, no matter what party. Or supporting someone who starts a new, non establishment party that is on our side.

I know Judy. I have written asking for Congressional investigations on up to impeachment. Looks like the House has tried to educate Americans and some Congress members have started inquiries like over the BP officers being tried. Every member of Congress should be outraged, but they're not. We really need to focus at getting back local control of our lives. The fed is a loser for us. We need to fight this one street, neighborhood, and community at a time.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Darlene,
    RE:There are other places on the web that you can sign up to impeach Bush and the main focus of this site is the illegal alien crisis

There is NO WAY that you can entertain the illegal alien invasion without highlighting that it is occurring because treasonous Bush is allowing it to happen.

Anyone who attempts to entertain this issue without highlighting Bush, is either intentionally trying to mislead or else lacking comprehensive knowledge of the Bush supported illegal alien invasion.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    However, Impeachment is a political process not a legal one.
    And there it is. We can't get a sealed border out of the 109th Congress during war, but we'll get their support for unseating a sitting President? Then next we'll go to work on his successor? Not likely.
    Some people such as myself have been calling for impeachment and will continue to do so. I will not be duped into chasing my tail by working for new and unnecessary laws that treasonous Bush will not enforce anyway.

Illegal aliens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens.

Re: DXD not fair to me!?

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now

I have supported the invasion of Iraq however, I do not support this administration's handling of the entire situation...I also believe that Bush had only the clear idea of getting Saddam Hussain out of power which I agree but he did not have any clear idea of getting out of Iraq nor does he have a plan to....

Some of you have said that he is a traitor for letting illegal aliens into the country.....The Invasion of Aliens had started long before "goofball" was elected to power....

If congress and the American people should see fit that Bush needs to be Impeached...then on what legal grounds???

If he is to be tried as a traitor then one would need to present documentation and evidence to support this treason....

Ignoring the issue is not evidence enough for treason...
    I believe someone already mentioned that impeachment isn't a legal process but a political one. That means that the president can be impeached for just about ANY reason, not just a crime. I believe he could be impeached even for having sex with an intern in a White House. And if I remember correctly, most republicans used to believe that too, a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I agree with take-action-now. Impeaching the President is not the focus of ALIPAC.
    We're not trying to change the focus of Alipac, just discuss another strategy in the fight to protect our country from the illegal invasion. And I'm not trying to organize anything here, just letting people know that we're forming a separate group focused solely on promoting the impeachment. All the organizing will be done there.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Alipac sometime in the future joined a coalition calling for Bush's impeachment since that is potentially one of the most powerful strategies we can use in this fight. I.e. take out the leader (by impeachment) and the rest will fall in line.

And if more republicans had more loyalty to their country than to their party, Bush would have been out of there already. I'm all for a republican president, just one who isn't afraid to enforce our laws.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast