Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    At this point, I want more of this partisan fighting, to make it harder for there to be cooperation for amnesty legislation.
    Could not agree more!!!!!!
    Ain't it a bitch. The only time citizens are safe is when Congress is deadlocked.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    At this point, I want more of this partisan fighting, to make it harder for there to be cooperation for amnesty legislation.
    That's right. I want to see them whacking each other over the head with chairs like in the Mexican General Assembly. I want the TV cameras rolling when the paddy wagons pull up and the cops shove them all in and take off for the county jail.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I think what this does is give the agents time to act on
    time sensitive matters and at some point they still have
    to justify it before the fisa court , Its not just a blank check
    to run wild

This is a for instance

If an agent hears that someone is going to set off a dirty
    bomb , they would have the right to go in right away and
    take care of business , instead of first having to try getting a
    warrant before acting

At any rate they would have to justify and prove their actions
    no matter what at a later date

If they were ever worried about our protection, they would have closed our borders long ago . And they would not keep giving 'refugee' visas to muslims who DO NOT ASSIMILATE !

The same ones burning down France ,in the streets of London telling them their 911 is on it's way ; INSISTING ON SHARIA LAW IN CANADA ; in the streets of dearborn,NYC, Chicago ; building paramilitary compounds in USA cities ; castrating little girls all over America and doing hoor killings ; And much much more .

Allowing for the first time swearing into office on the quran by those known to have ties with questionable groups .

This law will protect the above mentioned from people like me and others who talk about their actions .

Most terrorist problems could be eliminated for USA If we had clear immigration standards, checks, in other words secure ports,borders, only predetermined number of people each year with back ground checks, etc. Perhaps just an opinion but if we had did this 10 years past many if not all security, economic problems would be less or none.
    It appears to me our government is more interested in checking people boarding an airlines then those entering our country.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Don't forget to get involved and make your calls and e-mails to help Indiana and Utah....

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    PLEASE help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    STILL WORKING ON UTAH....ALSO
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html

Rep.Lutz in Indiana JUST TOLD ME HIMSELF 30 MINUTES AGO they are working on ' AMMENDING " THE BILL 339 .

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    The dems should get off their butts and get it passed! It is a necessary evil.

As for the Baca bill, giving all ILLEGAL ALIENS currently in the U.S., a 5-year visa if they can prove they have a job, pay taxes and pass a background check. They are moving it right along, mostly behind closed doors and under the cover of darkness.

Those who give up liberty for security ,deserve neiher security or liberty . I think John Adams said this, not sure .

Anyway i agree .
    John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!
    Just Curious.. I am not flaming you or anything, but at what point would you think they have crossed the line?
    I don't know, because I don't know if there is any proof of them doing so!!

If they are able to act/react to potential terrorist threats------then apply and get a warrant up to 3 days later..........If they don't follow through with the warrant, I believe that they are crossing the line.

However, the other question would be........How vulnerable/at risk would we be as citizens and a nation, if they did not have some of these abilities.

If they suspected a potential attack on the NY subway system----but they were not able to do anything to investigate/stop it because of limited power/authority to do so..........If one of your family members was killed on the subway, would you feel differetly??

This law will protect the above mentioned from people like me and others who talk about their actions .
    It does seem odd to listen on phones while ignoring a full fledged invasion. I'm with Ben Franklin on this one.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    For those that don't know what "FISA" is "Foreign Intelligence Survellance Act" alot of people think they are using this to spy on Americans..
    Bush did spy on Americans without warrants. This bill also gives the telephone companies who allowed them to do it to be immune from lawsuits.

It is a terrible, terrible assault on our rights as Americans.

I don't believe in a culture of fear. I'd rather live free, or die.
    Is there proof of this, or just accusations??

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Most terrorist problems could be eliminated for USA If we had clear immigration standards, checks, in other words secure ports,borders, only predetermined number of people each year with back ground checks, etc. Perhaps just an opinion but if we had did this 10 years past many if not all security, economic problems would be less or none.
    It appears to me our government is more interested in checking people boarding an airlines then those entering our country.
    Exactly prior to 911 they knew the suicide jihadist were here and with false documentations yet they allowed them to carry on! I'm not counting out the concept that they allowed 911 to happen they probably had no idea what the jihads were going to do (they knew the jihads had made a couple of attempts on the WTC with vans so they knew they were going to do something), they allowed the illegal invasion to happen for so long, etc... just so they can violate our civil rights and make room for the NAU!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I hope the dems dont bend on this one, FISA is a horrible bill. Tramples all over our rights. Shame on the republicans for supporting this bill.

BTW, the patriot act has been found to be unconstitutional in all 5 cases that have reached a judge, including 3 judges that where appointed by Bush 1 and 2.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast