Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Lets see - nothing has been done about the thousands of citizens killed by illegals, thousands of pets poisoned by pet food sold here, hundreds of thousands of small children at risk for brain damage from lead in toys, our border patrol are killed, injured and/or imprisoned - but they walk out for this?

My chances of being killed or injured by a "foreign national" would be nil if they were doing their job.

And the saddest part of this is that true terrorists probably already have methods of communicating that does not involve anything that could be intercepted. I am sure all of us who post on these forums and write letters to our Congress person and to the editor are already on watch lists.

If they can railroad Ramos and Compean for 10 years, think of the damage they can do to us.

it won't stop me ,they may but fear won't .

I do wonder what else they have to do to wake up this nation, 911 didn't work , iraq war isn't doing it .

A german wrote during Hitlers reign of terror something like this ......

First they came after the gypsy's, I didn't speak up because I was not a gypsy ,then they came for the jews, didn't speak up because I wasn't a jew, then they came for the protestants ,by the time they came for me, there wasn't anyone left to speak up !

I think that history is our key to the future , but we keep repeating it instead of learning from it .

I agree!! it gives them the opportunity to trample on our constitutional rights

I am so fed up with the way they conduct business. The accusation of the right being “fear mongersâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    For those that don't know what "FISA" is "Foreign Intelligence Survellance Act" alot of people think they are using this to spy on Americans..
    Bush did spy on Americans without warrants. This bill also gives the telephone companies who allowed them to do it to be immune from lawsuits.

It is a terrible, terrible assault on our rights as Americans.

I don't believe in a culture of fear. I'd rather live free, or die.
    Is there proof of this, or just accusations??
    Uh, you mean aside from the fact that Bush himself admitted it? http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/17/ ... index.html

Bush says he signed NSA wiretap order
    Adds he OK'd program more than 30 times, will continue to do so.

Nobody should be above the law, especially tha man who is trusted with the responsibility to enforce it.

Remember, if you're giving him permission to ignore this law, you're pretty much giving him permission to ignore immigration laws too.

His job, according to the Constitution, is to enforce the law. It is not to make laws that suit him. The Constitution clearly says that the Congress makes the law.

[/b]
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!
    Dolly, no offense, but you really should read up on our country's history. Adams and Jefferson were both alive during real war on American soil - remember?

They also witnessed the abuses against the British citizens by the British government during wars, and specifically addressed those in the Constitution.

They gave us the right to defend ourselves with the Second Amendment.

They never intended the Federal Government to be our nannies.

Land of the free, home of the brave....anything ring a bell?

The more things change, the more they stay the same. But if things have really changed all that much, than the people entrusted to protect our Constitutional rights should amend the Constitution. There's a clause for that. There's not one for flouting it, for any reason.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

It’s funny how people pick and choose which part of the constitution is important to them. Particularly those representing us. Case in point “immigrationâ€

[quote="cplob"]It’s funny how people pick and choose which part of the constitution is important to them. Particularly those representing us. Case in point “immigrationâ€

John Adams or whoever-----probably never thought a 9/11 attack on US soil could ever happen!!
    Dolly, no offense, but you really should read up on our country's history. Adams and Jefferson were both alive during real war on American soil - remember?

They also witnessed the abuses against the British citizens by the British government during wars, and specifically addressed those in the Constitution.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. But if things have really changed all that much, than the people entrusted to protect our Constitutional rights should amend the Constitution. There's a clause for that. There's not one for flouting it, for any reason.
    I know my history.

They never imagined weapons that could wipe out the US (and the world for that matter).

They never imagined groups like the Muslim terrorists----who have said that they will destroy all people/nations who do not support the Muslim religion and Sharia Law----and use whatever weapons/methods available to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

I know my history.

They never imagined weapons that could wipe out the US (and the world for that matter).

They never imagined groups like the Muslim terrorists----who have said that they will destroy all people/nations who do not support the Muslim religion and Sharia Law----and use whatever weapons/methods available to do so.

I understand where your coming from . I agree with you on some of it too .

But they did imagine the terrorist, they too were dealing with them on trade routes, the bBarbary Coast [ where the word 'barbareans came from ] had pirate ships stealing our trade goods . The former president was paying them off . But jefferson said no more . he even kept a quran to see how to better fight his enemies . Know your enemy .

Also it wasn't too long after the Otterman Empire who got all the way to the gates of Vieanna before the ill-famous Crusaders stopped them .

Islam has been trying to rule over the world ever since it existed . Muslims are commanded to submit all to islam .

it seems our leaders are trying to help bring this to pass . What other reason do we now have judeo christian religion all but illegal and footbaths ,segegated mosques , swearing in on quran, recriuting in our schools, prisons and other institutions .

This law will protect them from us,imo, not us from them .

I want my country and family protected. I don't see a BIG concern about this . . if you have nothing to hide why should it bother anyone unless the government uses it in an illegal way. It should totally be used for any terrorist type situation and nothing else.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast