Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leutenant,

Thankyou to you and those who serve with you for your sacrifices!

I am in dispair at the state of our republican and democratic parties. They both are more interested in pandering to lobbyists, and those pay for their office of tenure, over the people of the republic. But even the founding fathers warned of this, and in our modern times, those warnings if not wholely ignored, only fall upon deaf ears. It reminds of reading of the Roman Empire.

If you do run for public office, please do not stray from our constitutional anchor. Help to restore the republic that will help return sanity to the United States of America.

Thankyou again

The Republican party can't even fix itself, so how's it going to fix the country? It won't. Have you been listening closely to what Republicans have been saying in the last few days? They talk about changing the rhetoric, image, leadership etc. But there is no talk about fixing the problems. All this is going on while the U S turns into a second rate economic power. So if you're looking to the Republican party for some hope you can just forget it. It isn't going to happen. And as for guys like Hewitt? If the Republicans actually nominated somebody who was really going to do something he'd wouldn't support the guy. Most of these so-called conservative talk show hosts are really in bed with the globalists.

I respect Pat and what he's done for America and the cause, but he is mainly a political agitator (i.e. the controlled opposition on talk shows) and too much of a party man to lead the GOP out of the wilderness and back to true conservatism. Remember, he got his start with Nixon and Kissinger and he was enthusiastically backing McCain/Palin, even after Palin said we need "a path to citizenship".
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Remember, he got his start with Nixon and Kissinger and he was enthusiastically backing McCain/Palin, even after Palin said we need "a path to citizenship".
    Palin said that? I didn't know.

Pat's philosophy is exactly where we should be......MSNBC pissed me off after the results.......they would not shut up about "First black president this, first African American that"......

What really pissed me off was that segment where they spoke to the hispanic newswoman who claimed that McCain lost because of Republican "hardline" stance on immigration....WTF? He was the writer of the Goddamn amnesty bill for Christ sakes

If anything, his stance on immigration did him in, because patriots sat it out, or voted third party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Palin said that? I didn't know.
    Palin finally speaks on immigration, supports path to citizenship

Stephen Dinan
    Washington Times
    October 26 2008 7:59 PM

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she supports John McCain's position on immigration, including a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

It's the first time she's addressed the issue in depth, and her views are likely to shape her chances of leading the Republican Party should McCain fail to win the White House nect month.

She said she agrees with McCain, who fought most of his party in trying to legalize most illegal immigrants.

"John McCain has been so clear with his policy and it makes a lot of sense too. We secure our borders first. But then with a comprehensive approach we must deal humanely with those who are here, and we must allow the steps to be taken to protect the families of those who are here, maybe as illegal immigrants today," she told Univision's "Al Punto" Sunday political talk show in an interview aired this weekend.

She said she doesn't support "amnesty" because those here illegally should be shuttled to the back of the line for services.

"Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the law, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides."[/url]
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I think we need to find a 3rd party candidate and get him WELL known. Start now, so that we don't have to endure a second term for Nobama. I don't think the Repbulicans will get their s**t together before then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12