Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I am wondering how much mischief may have been involved in mail in ballots.

Barney Frank projected winner, 63% to 35 %.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Lots of voter fraud I am thinking!
    Thinking the same

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME

Repubs better NOT let us down after this

If you remember, it wasn't that long ago we were dissatisfied with a Republican Congress. It failed to work for the average American. Tonight, the Democratic Congress is learning they never received a mandate and they too failed to work for the American people.

If the new Republican House and newly empowered Senate fail to work for the American people, their tenure will be short lived.

In Ohio, Kasich, Portman and Tiberi all support free trade agreements and the continued out sourcing of our jobs. This MUST change.

Yeah.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    If you remember, it wasn't that long ago we were dissatisfied with a Republican Congress. It failed to work for the average American. Tonight, the Democratic Congress is learning they never received a mandate and they too failed to work for the American people.

If the new Republican House and newly empowered Senate fail to work for the American people, their tenure will be short lived.

In Ohio, Kasich, Portman and Tiberi all support free trade agreements and the continued out sourcing of our jobs. This MUST change.
    I agree. 4-6 years ago the Republicans were in an even better position in our government, and I don't remember things being so great back then, immigration included. I'm not throwing a party over this. But I am happy because many amnesty supporting Dems were thrown out, and amnesty can be averted for now. But the Reps are certainly not ideal, and as you allude to, are actually worse on the trade issue. That is one of the reasons that I have not considered myself a Republican for years. I hate both parties and believe that this problem will not be solved unless a Third Party or independents gain power.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic
    I have to agree with you on the third party movement to let both Dems and Repubs go down in flames if they do not work for the people of this country(instead of working to take our jobs abroad and continue to let illegal aliens overwhelm this country)

Voting third party may be the ONLY way to show them but then you have to have EVERYONE doing it
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12