Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Respect for Elvira Arellano? Don't Be Stupid!

By John W. Lillpop

In response to my August 20th article about the deportation of criminal Elvira Arellano, a confused reader angrily defended Arellano and demanded that I show more respect for the deposed criminal.

As Captain Barbossa said in a classic line in the first Pirates of the Caribbean,

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. It means NO!"

Well said, Captain!

Those words reflect my sentiments exactly when it comes to granting Elvira Arellano anything except scorn and a one-way ticket back to her third world Mexico.

Fact is, Elvira Arellano is not owed even a sniff of respect.

To begin with, although Arellano claims she is "not a criminal," she is actually a twice-convicted felon.

When Arellano invaded America for the first time in August 1997, she was arrested and deported. But this cowardly miscreant chose to break American law again. She re-invaded our blessed and sovereign nation -- a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

In 2002, Arellano was "working illegally for a janitorial services business whose employees had access to sensitive areas." Subsequently, Arellano was convicted for using someone else's Social Security number -- a felony.

In addition to her actionable felonies and complete disregard for American laws, Arellano has exploited her young son to avoid the long arm of the law. Arellano's despicable behavior reached a new low when she grabbed her young son and took up squatting in a Chicago church in order to thwart ICE agents.

To those concerned with the impact that all of this might have on Arellano's young son, the harsh reality is that the youngster deserves a mother who is morally fit, emotionally stable, and law-abiding.

Arellano provides none of those qualities; therefore, Saul will be better served by being separated from his hoodlum mum.

Saul also deserves to have a relationship with his father. Unfortunately for Saul, Elvira Arellano does not even know who sired the youngster.

So much for "shared family values" that our out-of-touch president promotes as a reason for open borders, amnesty, and other hair-brained notions about why citizens should welcome the invasion of America by illegal aliens!

This is yet another reason why Saul will benefit immensely from a long and forced separation from the thug he has been obligated to call mom.

Respect for Elvira Arellano?

"I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request. It means NO!"

Bravo! Bravo! Mr. Lillpop you get a standing ovation!

I like the way this guy talks!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just love John Lillpop.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    Thanks. I am sorta partial to him meself!

JL

She broke federal laws, and she broke moral laws. What kind of mother would use her son as a pawn? What kind of mother would abandon her child? No one would ever seperate me from my child unless by extreme force, and then I'd fight til my last breathe to be with my child again. This woman just passed him off like so much baggage. She made the choice to abandon her son. No one forced her to leave him here. He belongs with is mother in Mexico. Being born here should not make him a citizen. That law needs to be stopped!
    She is a low life. She doesn't deserve to fight for her rights in our country, she needs to fight for her rights in her country. The country she belongs in. She makes me want to puke.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Respect? Respect for what? For someone who deliberately and systematically violated the law, attempted to escape arrest for the crime, attempted to evade the punishment handed down by a federal court, and then dared to cloak herself in the mantle of civil disobedience, as practiced by the civil rights movement? For a woman who had a child out of wedlock, and is apparently so promiscuous that she has no idea who the father is; are we to understand this as the "family values" La Raza and its supporters are always prattling about? For a woman who is so cowardly a criminal, that she uses her illegitimate child, and the sanctuary of a church, not merely to hide from arrest, but to advance her own selfish goals and desire for notoriety, while thumbing her nose at lawful authority?

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is not a "leader" of some movement seeking legitimate rights, not a mother "only seeking the best for her child", not a "persecuted martyr", but simply a totally selfish and self-promoting criminal, scofflaw, and strumpet, and a cowardly one at that! Respect? Respect for what, arrogance self-aggrandizement, and hypocrisy of the worst sort? I am not disposed to grant any such request - that also means NO!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I have zero respect for that illegal alien criminal invader. She snuck into this country while spitting on the American law system, then because she got caught, she wanted that same very system to protect her from being deported. Didn't work, did it Elvira? Have fun in Tijauna!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica

JL
    Okay...I'm blonde, what can I say?

So YOU are J. Lillpop??

Well, let me tell you how much I respect your essays. I haven't read one that I didn't find eloquently written and that I didn't agree with every word you said.

So do these essays appear anywhere else besides here? Sorry if I'm out of the loop on some things.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica

JL
    Okay...I'm blonde, what can I say?

So YOU are J. Lillpop??

Well, let me tell you how much I respect your essays. I haven't read one that I didn't find eloquently written and that I didn't agree with every word you said.

So do these essays appear anywhere else besides here? Sorry if I'm out of the loop on some things.
    Thanks ever so much. Yes, I am me.

My jottings appear at othe sites like Capitol Hill Coffee House, Canada Free Press, etc. Or you can Google me--

I LUV your photo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast