Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Response from CA Barbara Boxer

After sending in one of our emailing Senators options on Alipac, I got the following response from Barbara Boxer. I'm wondering if the senators will find some way of blocking any email messages generated from this site. Has anyone else received a similar message?

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your e-mail message and for your interest in public policy.

In order to better serve the 36 million residents of California, I am now
    using an e-mail system located on my Senate website. This system enables me to provide more and better responses to you and other constituents while saving taxpayer dollars. (Unfortunately, limited resources do not allow me to respond to e-mails generated by third-party organizations.) If you would like a reply to your message, I encourage you to visit my website e-mail system at http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm
    Simply fill in the fields, type in your message, and click “Submitâ€

I have to give my zip code on some representatives sites if it isn't in their area then you can't e-mail. You get a similar message to the one above. They don't want to hear what we have to say.

posylady

Get the zip code of any Rep. you want to contact and use it. I do it for everyone of the reps. in the House. I always apologize for the subterfuge and tell them that I wouldn't do it if they didn't make it necessary for me to do it to contact them. Usually they respond nicely, not always but usually. :c)

Thanks for the info Iowanurse and welcome aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Both FL. Senators now have blocks on their emails.I guess they did this in response to so much flack they received over amnesty. So yes some are doing that now especially the amnesty crew.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Boxer has been doing this for a long time. I think Feinstein did too after she was inundated with "anti-amnesty" mail. They're political cowards.

Re: posylady

FYI Boxer and Feinstain are senators not reps. Not that they really represent the people they serve.

Quote Originally Posted by iowanurse
    Get the zip code of any Rep. you want to contact and use it. I do it for everyone of the reps. in the House. I always apologize for the subterfuge and tell them that I wouldn't do it if they didn't make it necessary for me to do it to contact them. Usually they respond nicely, not always but usually. :c)
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

And Feinstein and Boxer are damn poor senators too.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It is amazing how these sell out senators will do whatever it takes to NOT listen to the American public. By them just dealing with the people in their own states, it makes it easier for them to trick the people into their amnesty garbage. Boxer, like the rest of the sell out senators are trash.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Boxer has been doing this for a long time. I think Feinstein did too after she was inundated with "anti-amnesty" mail. They're political cowards.

They don't really want to hear what we have to say and they do not care.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast