Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A response I rec'd from Lautenberg. Liar Liar Liar

Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

According to recent estimates, there are 10.8 million undocumented immigrants residing in the United States, down from a high of 12.5 million in 2007. Despite this downward trend, we must still focus on immigration reform and continue to invest in border security. We must know who is crossing our borders and living in our country. In addition, we must enforce our immigration laws and crack down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. Any immigration reform proposal must secure our borders and ensure that workers and businesses are paying their fair share of taxes.

Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind should the Senate consider this issue. Thank you again for contacting me.

Fat chance he'll keep my views in mind

You

You know the Democrats talk out of one side of their face when it comes to Illegal Immigration. They want them here. They want MORE of them here. They want open borders. They want the collapse of the free market.
    You think ol Franky here can get those things with Border Security? Hell no. He and his fellow liberals will do anything in their power to sabatoge ANY and ALL immigration enforcement
    That letter is just oozing deceit...

Banned
    Lautenberg has always been the tail end of the horse. One reason I don't miss NJ and the politics there. Here in Montana politicians who favor immigration reform find out they are biodegradable.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Lautenberg has always been the tail end of the horse. One reason I don't miss NJ and the politics there. Here in Montana politicians who favor immigration reform find out they are biodegradable.
    Don't you mean whats under the tail?