Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Retro, & llegal lurkers or Sympathizers. READ...

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by retro
    I agree with what he says. I'm not demanding anything. I pay my taxes. I DO assimilate well, I don't fly any other flags. I have the American flag pasted onto my walls everywhere! Look, this is my country too. If you think that no other citizens support people like me, you are wrong. There are people who support us and we see this through people like Durbin.

The Democrats WILL take control of the government come next year's elections. A-holes like Tancredo will not. Dream had the support of 52 senators. That's a lot of support even if it fell short.
    Hey, what happened to Mr. Nice Guy I would say that you are not a typical illegal immigrant. Furthermore, you should be well schooled on the US government by what we have posted. It is full of treasonous, back-stabbing, political prostitutes. NOTHING like our beloved Teddy Roosevelt. It won't matter if Hillary wins -- besides, the only Republicans that have a chance are treasonous backstabbers themselves -- this thing will never get out of congress. It didn't have support now, and we will fire the senators that voted for it.
    And to think I was almost going to thank Retro for being more civilized than the usual illegal alien supporters we encounter that can't seem to open their mouths without lies, accusations of racism, and profanity coming out.

I guess some things never change.

Tom Tancredo is a fine man and a true American that cares about his country. Funny how good people like Tom make the illegal alien supporters twitch and squirm.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I agree with what he says. I'm not demanding anything. I pay my taxes. I DO assimilate well, I don't fly any other flags. I have the American flag pasted onto my walls everywhere! Look, this is my country too. If you think that no other citizens support people like me, you are wrong. There are people who support us and we see this through people like Durbin.

The Democrats WILL take control of the government come next year's elections. A-holes like Tancredo will not. Dream had the support of 52 senators. That's a lot of support even if it fell short.
    Hey, what happened to Mr. Nice Guy I would say that you are not a typical illegal immigrant. Furthermore, you should be well schooled on the US government by what we have posted. It is full of treasonous, back-stabbing, political prostitutes. NOTHING like our beloved Teddy Roosevelt. It won't matter if Hillary wins -- besides, the only Republicans that have a chance are treasonous backstabbers themselves -- this thing will never get out of congress. It didn't have support now, and we will fire the senators that voted for it.
    And to think I was almost going to thank Retro for being more civilized than the usual illegal alien supporters we encounter that can't seem to open their mouths without lies, accusations of racism, and profanity coming out.

Tom Tancredo is a fine man and a true American that cares about his country. Funny how good people like Tom make the illegal alien supporters twitch and squirm.

W
    Look Mr. Gheen, polls reflect a certain group of people. I wonder what the real statistics would be if every single citizen voted on it... Tancredo is irrational and heartless. He's just like a lot of the people on this board, so I understand why you guys would support him.

Tancredo will put drive this country down to hell, judging from how he would attack Mecca if a terrorist attack was to happen.

Anyway, he'll never get the nomination. 1% at polls... That doesn't make me worry.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Look Mr. Gheen, polls reflect a certain group of people. I wonder what the real statistics would be if every single citizen voted on it... Tancredo is irrational and heartless. He's just like a lot of the people on this board, so I understand why you guys would support him.

Tancredo will put drive this country down to hell, judging from how he would attack Mecca if a terrorist attack was to happen.

Anyway, he'll never get the nomination. 1% at polls... That doesn't make me worry.
    Look Retro, every time you open your mouth out comes insults and lies.

Hopefully in the next elections the Democrats will go down in flames. I'm working on it...big time!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Retro: I believe you would be very upset. If they were to poll every person, excluding "illegal" people in this country. Excluding anyone related to such "illegal".

More and more awake to the problem daily. If you branch out pass the area you live in, you would see.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

retro, Tancredo probably won't get the nomination because the Repbulican party won't support him but his main objective was to keep the light shed on the illegal imigration issue and that he has succeeded at.
    Illegal immigration is one of the top five issues on American's minds today and any candidate will have to remain tough on it to gain the majority vote.

Quite frankly, it's sicking listening to Amatuer Victimologists like retro accusing Americans of racial hatred and not being compassionate. Lets face facts retro, historically no ethnic minority has been catered to more in this Country than Latino Americans, Legal or not, Special Education in Schools, Free Heathcare, Affirmative Action, Government interpereters and forms printed in Spanish, and the list goes on and on at the cost of untold billions to American Taxpayers. Well guess what, Americans are sick of it and it is going to change. I've stated this before and ill say it again, there will be no amnesty, no dream act, no ag jobs or anything like it ever again, illregardless if a democrate gets into the whitehouse which i doubt anyway, nuff said.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Retro, once again, I'm finding the need to bring ALIPAC rules to your attention.

Please refrain from using profanity, whether it is outright profanity or written in a code form using ?!* for example, OR in the manner in which you have used profanity in your post above.

Feel free to express your opinions about what you think about elected officials in the U.S., but do not use profanity in any form when you do.

I sincerely hope that this will be the last time that I will have to make a request for you to pay attention to ALIPAC rules. I believe that you have actually put at least one toe over the line on at least two occasions, maybe three and although we would like to welcome you to remain in discussion with us regarding illegal immigration, I am not going to extend any more excuses for this, Retro.

It is not fair that other ALIPAC members are not given any extra leeway regarding the rules, and I believe that they have been very patient regarding the fact that I seem to have given you extra chances to come into line with our rules here.

Please, as a moderator I have a responsibility to everyone here, and I will not risk my reputation as being fair and honest in upholding my responsibilities in order to accomodate you anymore.

Last, but not least, I would like to keep my moderator position and I'm not going to put that on the line either.

Once again, thank you in advance for your cooperation.

LegalUSCitizen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

retro- Very few America citizens are on your side. And people like Durbin will be voted out of office, so don't depend on him anymore.
    If you are expecting Hillary to win the presidency and grant the Dream Act, you must be dreaming. This will never happen.
    Tancredo may not have the votes to wn, but he has been very instrumental in the illegal immigration battle. Both Democrats and Republicans are beginning to realize that Americans have the last word!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Just read the signature line below.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast