Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In Return Home to Mexico Grave, an Industry Rises

By EDUARDO PORTER
    Published: June 11, 2007

CONWAY, Ark. — Héctor Acevedo was 22, in this country illegally and far from his mother when he died last month in a car accident outside of town just across the Arkansas River.
    Skip to next paragraph
    Related
    Times Topics: Immigration
    Enlarge This Image
    Michael Stravato for The New York Times

Crosses mark the crash site in Arkansas where three young Mexican immigrants died.

But mother and son were soon reunited. The tight-knit immigrant network rallied to repatriate the body, adding Mr. Acevedo to a procession of thousands of dead Mexicans making their way home each year. A survivor of the accident approached a relative of another victim, who worked in a restaurant owned by one of Mr. Acevedo’s relatives.

An uncle identified the body, contacted the Mexican consulate in nearby Little Rock and arranged the paperwork. For $2,300, and a $500 contribution from the consulate, they bought the “Hispanic Packageâ€
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

This is my own reply to my post and how I was treated by Chiles

Ouch, This one made me see red.

I really am not a waiter anymore....It came down to where I couldn't find a job, Just I was the "Waiter" so long on the net I keep that.

Here is a fine example of a corporation that panders to illegals.

Mr. Acevedo’s relatives, for example, were reimbursed for his burial by the Chili’s restaurant where he had worked as a cook.

One of my last f2f interviews was at a Chile's restaurant, It was my third interview at that particular restaurant and it was with the house manager.
    Everything seemed to be going along really well all the way up until the point where he asked me "Why should I hire you when I can hire 10 people that will work just for the tips"?

Now according to this article I see not only does Chili's hire illegal aliens they are willing to pay death benefits to criminals in this country illegally.

I am really curious now and I have written them to ask if that is a policy for all employees or just a select few? I want to know their policy?

Chili's is a big corp also and now I am seeing one of the reasons why.

Remember that the next time you are walking into a chili's restaurant,
    That combination plate you will order is being cooked by an illegal alien...............enjoy it
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

"Why should I hire you when I can hire 10 people that will work just for the tips"?
    Waiter, you should have told the interviewer, "Because hiring me is LEGAL, and hiring 10 people who will work for the tips are most likely illegal aliens and I will turn you over to ICE if you do hire illegals."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sounds like you have grounds for a lawsuit Waiter,if you want to pursue it.

A new Chilie's just opened near me and I will not be dining there but will be investigating who works for them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I have no problem boycotting all these traitor companies. Let's keep making everyone aware of who is with us and who is against us. There are many others that will gladly want our business and they do it the right way.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Sounds like you have grounds for a lawsuit Waiter,if you want to pursue it.

A new Chilie's just opened near me and I will not be dining there but will be investigating who works for them.
    At the very least he would have to have a taped recording of that conversation and even then it would probably be inadmissable evidence since he was not given permission to record the conversation.

If he really wanted to get back at them, they are a corporate entity and I would try and make a connection at ICE, tell them the story and let the government build a case against the entire franchise. If the policy at one store is hiring illegals first you can bet its not an isolated incident.

I'd go for it since Homeland Security loves to toot their own horn when it comes to big busts, it makes them appear to be doing their job.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WELCOME TO ALIPAC"WAITER" HOPE YOU STAY AROUND AND GET INVOLVED!

We do have a chiles here but I have never eaten and now do not intend to!!

------------ACTION ALERT! ---------Tuesday..10/30
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I for one will never eat a a Chiles again and I am going to tell why.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I havent eaten out in months after the last meal at Cheddars in Cookeville
    TN. During the meal I kept noticing numerous dark skinned foreigners
    (since I didnt ask I assume, Mexican) take smoke breaks in the parking lot coming from the
    back of the building. By the time I had eaten and fumed and was leaving
    I confronted the manager and asked if "any Americans work in the
    kitchen"? I was told the Americans put the meals together, meaning the
    third world aliens are cooking the food. They probably had NO Americans
    working back there and I told the manger it would be a cold day in hell
    when me or any of my family ate there.

When is America going to find a spine??????

If I ever intend on eating out again I will ask to see the kitchen before
    being seated! I can live without eating out and dont have a problem
    making an issue of hiring practices of companies who want my business.

I think smoke is coming out my ears, now!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!