Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Returning Resident is banned from ALIPAC

Returning Resident is banned from ALIPAC for advocating that people hire illegal alien Day Laborers, abandon hopes to stop Guest Worker, and not deport illegal aliens with anchor babies.

Although this user claimed on a regular basis that he/she wants to stop illegal immigration it became clear that their main goal is to taunt and disrupt the boards.

We can accept opposing views here but being a person that wants to hire illegal labor to save money by giving jobs to illegal aliens is not the type of character we want on our boards. Especially when it leads to being such an annoyance to our regular users.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You

I remember that guy saying that there were no grounds to impeach Bush despite his blatant malfeasance of office. What a joke. Clinton got impeached for alot less than what Bush is doing now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

resident gets banned

I think the whole immigration issue is more complexed than what we think. Bush has already allocated 247 million dollars for the structuring of a guest worker program. He says it is OK to spy on Americans. He claims the war with Irak is not about oil and wants to make tax breaks that favored the wealthy permanent. What is wrong with all these ? We are very simply being ignored. We need members to realize that alipac as well as other communities that reject illegal immigration need to face the fact that we are at war with our own politicians. Their actions tell me so. Bush sold the nation on what it is estimated to be a two trillion mistake when the irak war is over with, Why I say it will be a big mistake. You can draw a horse to water but you can't make it drink. A perfect example are the palestinians. They got democracy but stuck to their terrorists ways. The same will happen in Irak. I have a brother in Irak and pray to be able to get him back. However, it is getting more dangerous with time and I've prepared myself to adverse outcomes. Now, if Bush is so concerned with the whole Homeland security issue, why is he only providing 100 million dollars to protect our border here in the states? Terrorists struck last right accross a river from where I stand. I don't buy Jorge Bush's lies and neither should you. We need to call our leaders and tell them that we are not budging to his dictatorship kind of ways. We don't want a Patron system overtaking our country. We want what we have fought hard to earn, Democracy. Bush was just a mistake and we all make mistakes. That's all. A big but simple mistake. We need to stand clear on the issue of immigration. If we have people who don't see the serouisness of our cause, they need to stay out.

dxd
    ALIPAC

Thank You
    Thank You

The first thank you is for banning someone who is suggesting something that is illegal, namely hiring an illegal alien day laborer.

The second thank you is for banning someone who is trying to inject readers with a helpless, spineless surrendering attitude. Our great nation was not founded by men with helpless surrendering attitudes.

The second thank you is for banning someone who is trying to inject readers with a helpless, spineless surrendering attitude.

and thank you Dx for seeing what I also saw- it really drove me mad how he was so subtle in his trollism and how he tried to waste the energies of many posters here- and succeeded too----

on the last thread- that was locked due to him- energy that could have been used to focus on aaron pax carpentry was instead- diverted to R.R.
    and then he began to show his true colors- you see- he really didn't want the spotlight taken from him and I was determined not to let him sink the thread- so it became a battle.
    Not feeding the Trolls - and we have a new one today-

Re: resident gets banned

Quote Originally Posted by carsan956
    I think the whole immigration issue is more complexed than what we think. Bush has already allocated 247 million dollars for the structuring of a guest worker program. He says it is OK to spy on Americans. He claims the war with Irak is not about oil and wants to make tax breaks that favored the wealthy permanent. What is wrong with all these ? We are very simply being ignored. We need members to realize that alipac as well as other communities that reject illegal immigration need to face the fact that we are at war with our own politicians. Their actions tell me so. Bush sold the nation on what it is estimated to be a two trillion mistake when the irak war is over with, Why I say it will be a big mistake. You can draw a horse to water but you can't make it drink. A perfect example are the palestinians. They got democracy but stuck to their terrorists ways. The same will happen in Irak. I have a brother in Irak and pray to be able to get him back. However, it is getting more dangerous with time and I've prepared myself to adverse outcomes. Now, if Bush is so concerned with the whole Homeland security issue, why is he only providing 100 million dollars to protect our border here in the states? Terrorists struck last right accross a river from where I stand. I don't buy Jorge Bush's lies and neither should you. We need to call our leaders and tell them that we are not budging to his dictatorship kind of ways. We don't want a Patron system overtaking our country. We want what we have fought hard to earn, Democracy. Bush was just a mistake and we all make mistakes. That's all. A big but simple mistake. We need to stand clear on the issue of immigration. If we have people who don't see the serouisness of our cause, they need to stay out.
    It is not complicated it is just greed of money, power and control. A little personal insite. I am a city councilman in my city and when I got there the old item list was longer than the new item list. I am the type of person that talking about somethingis good for a short time, but there is a time for action, if there is no action that will be taken, it ridiculous to talk it to death. Now the old item list maybe one or two items and we can address new issues. Things are ony complicated if you make them that way. Well, at least the item we are talking about here. I protect my home, they have the job of protectiing our country they just do not want to do it for their own personal reasons.

YOu folks were right about our troll from Denmark. He or she has now resorted to threatening emails and trying to get on to disrupt the boards. Ive sent him official notice that we will prosecute if he keeps it up.

From his emails, Returning Resident is clearly a troll and has been trying to disrupt things here all along.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stopped reading his posts and stopped responding to him long ago. His posts didn't make sense from my point of view...I wondered if he was posting from a mental hospital....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones