Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rev. Graham: Obama’s Wrong, Islam ‘Is a False Religion’

Rev. Graham: Obama’s Wrong, Islam ‘Is a False Religion’

October 27, 2014 - 12:48 PM

By Michael W. Chapman
    CNS News

Noting that President Obama said radicals such as Al Qaida and Boko Haram were guided by an “ideology” that will wither and die when exposed to the public, Rev. Graham said, “That simply is not the case. Islam is not a simple ideology or philosophy.”

It is a false religion,” he said. “While it may contain some elements of human moralism, it is nonetheless guided and characterized by treacherous deceit.”

Rev. Franklin Graham, head of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (Photo: BGEA)

(CNSNews.com)
    – Reverend Franklin Graham, son of world renowned evangelical pastor Billy Graham, said that President Barack Obama was “fundamentally mistaken” about radical Islam; questioned why peaceful Muslims do not collectively condemn jihadist terrorism; and argued that Islam “is a false religion” and that “it is impossible for a false religion to be a true religion of peace.” Rev. Franklin Graham also cited examples from a speech he recently gave outside the White House, decrying the actions of followers of a “peaceful religion” who practice “female circumcision,” hijacking, kidnapping, “honor” killings, and decapitation.

Rev. Graham commended President Obama for sending some U.S. troops to fight the Islamic State but, citing Obama’s Sept. 24 speech at the United Nations where the president said “Islam teaches peace,” the reverend said, “I also believe our president is completely and fundamentally mistaken about the intolerant and violent nature of hardened Islamic followers.”

"For Muslims, peace comes only through submission to Islam,” said Rev. Graham in his November commentary for Decision magazine, published by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. “When they speak of peace, they mean submission to their religion. Worldwide, tens of thousands of men, women and children have been slaughtered in the name of Allah, under the bloody flag of Islam.”

Christian Pastor Saeed Abedini with his wife and children before he was imprisoned in Iran. (Photo: ACLJ)

Rev. Graham noted the case of Pastor Saeed Abedeni, an Iranian American who is in prison in Iran “simply because of his Christian faith, beaten and tortured for the sake of Christ by the hostile Islamic regime.” He then quoted from his speech on Sept. 25 in Lafayette Park, across from the White House, to raise awareness about the persecution of Pastor Abedeni and about radical Islam.

“Mr. President, followers of a peaceful religion do not cut off the heads of innocent people in the barbaric fashion the world has watched recently,” Rev. Graham had said over the loudspeakers, addressing the president and the White House.

“Mr. President, believers in a peaceful religion do not kidnap 300 young schoolgirls as Boko Haram did in northeastern Nigeria in April and reportedly [sell] them to men to be sex slaves,” he said. “Mr. President, no peaceful religion would tolerate, let alone practice, female circumcision, require a woman to have her husband’s permission to leave her home and take up employment, and restrict her ability to receive justice in the case of sex crimes.”

American photojournalist James Foley, shortly before he was beheaded by an Islamic State executioner.

Rev. Graham continued, “Mr. President, a peaceful religion would not condone and allow a father to drown a daughter in a swimming pool in front of the family in the name of family honor because she might have stayed out late in the evening with her boyfriend. Mr. President, why haven’t the 3.5 million Muslims in North America rejected this gross, barbaric and despicable behavior by their fellow Muslims on American soil?”

Rev. Graham went on to note that the “terrible acts” he cited had not been carried out by “peaceful Muslims, but by radical extremists,” but he questioned why many, “if not most” of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world have not condemned these violent acts. If a so-called Christian commits an act of terrorism, mainstream Christians “quickly and unanimously rise together to condemn it,” he said.

Noting that President Obama said radicals such as Al Qaida and Boko Haram were guided by an “ideology” that will wither and die when exposed to the public, Rev. Graham said, “That simply is not the case. Islam is not a simple ideology or philosophy.”

“It is a false religion,” he said. “While it may contain some elements of human moralism, it is nonetheless guided and characterized by treacherous deceit.”

President Barack Obama in April 2009, meeting with Rev. Billy Graham, center, and his son, Rev. Franklin Graham. (Photo: AP)

The reverend, who also heads the international relief group Samaritan’s Purse, said, “The blinding lies of Satan himself are the dark and sinister force ultimately behind any false religion. … It is impossible for a false religion to be a true religion of peace, since it can never reconcile a holy God and sinful man, and it can never bring lasting peace between men or nations.”

Franklin Graham is married, has five children, and lives in Boone, N.C. His father, Rev. Billy Graham, 95, is in poor health and lives at home in Montreat, N.C. Over the years, Billy Graham preached to more than 215 million people in 185 different countries, and he wrote 31 books. For more than 50 years he has regularly been ranked among one of the most admired people in the world. He will be 96 on Nov. 7.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...false-religion
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is President Obama A Muslim?

Published on Saturday, 26 July 2014 18:07 Written by Fortress of Fait

Christians are being deceived.

The American President told me, in confidence, that he is a Muslim. He asked the Muslim world to show patience, Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic problems (i.e. health care) that he would show the Muslim world what he would do with Israel.
    SEGMENT ONE: Shahram's Testimony

One of the most asked questions I get when I go out and speak somewhere is, “Is Obama a Muslim?” Today we are going to try to answer this question by laying out the evidence to support our claim that President Obama is still a Muslim.

Before we get started on this subject I would like to share Shahram Hadian's, the co-host on our Saturday broadcast, testimony on how he came out of Islam and became a Christian pastor. We will explain why Obama's claim to have left Islam and become a Christian don't ring true to someone who was once a Muslim.

(LISTEN TO PODCAST MP3, show notes below)

What follows is Shahram's testimony:
    “First of all, Tom, you are absolutely right that we get this question all of the time. In fact I think I have a standing record personally that I have not had a presentation of Islam where I have not gotten this question, so I'm a hundred percent on this question.
    “You are absolutely right though, that as a former Muslim, for the listeners that are hearing us for the first time, I was born in Iran. I was born as a Muslim, as we left Iran in 1978.
    “I became a Christian 15 years ago. And when I became a Christian there was nothing in me that wanted to make me retain any aspect of my upbringing as a Muslim. Now I'm not talking about cultural things because I am also a Persian and I have cultural things. I'm talking about having a Muslim background. There's nothing of me that wanted to keep my Muslim background. I never glorified Islam after I became a Christian, I began to understand the truth of the Word of God. I began to understand the Jesus Christ is the one God, the only God, and that Islam is a false belief system.

“So, Tom, when I see a person who claims to be, in this case our President, who claims to be a Christian and yet everything about him is screaming 'I'm a Muslim,' and then I have my Christian friends who tell me 'Shahram, you're just wrong, he says he's a Christian' I have a problem with that, Tom, because I know many, many former Muslims, and every former Muslim I know that has a true testimony of their faith in Jesus Christ, never glorifies Islam. Never! They never come and say, 'Well you know, There's still some really good parts of Islam, or, you know, the prayers is beautiful, you know, or things we're going to talk about later in the show, Tom, were going to talk about these things, we're going to unpack them, but I never have former Muslims come to me and say, 'You know, Islam isn't really that bad' or its a 'peaceful religion.' No! They awaken to it, understand what it is, they come out of it, they understand they've come out of the darkness into light of Christ, of the Kingdom of God, so, yes, I have a major with this whole issue because we're not looking at the evidence, we're not looking at the fruit, we're only looking at what somebody is saying, in this case the President and we must examine the fruit, why is he a Muslim, why you and I, Tom, so confident that he is a Muslim, that's what we're going to unpack on the show?

We want you to understand that we are not saying these things just to oppose Obama because we don't like him or the color of his skin. If you think that we are so prejudicial that we will just through anything out against someone then you haven't been following this ministry.

We are going to lay out the evidence that is based upon empirical evidence, evidence that cannot be refuted.

We will look at things Obama has said, things that he has done, things that we know to be true. Just because he says he is a Christian doesn't make it so. There are many who claim to be Christians who don't know anything about what a true Christian is. They have not truly been born again. The Bible says that many will claim to be believers who are not.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Mat 7:21-23

There will be those who think they are Christians, and will find themselves in the pits of Hell.

This is why it is so important that pastors equip the saints to be able to discern good and evil, how to discern what is good fruit and what is bad fruit.

Christians are being deceived.

How many Christians voted for Obama because he said he was a Christian? Many Christians voted for Obama because he said he was a Christian. Our concern is that so many Christians have so little discernment on things like this. Jesus warned of the day when some would come in His name saying they were followers of Christ, when they were not.

Another aspect we most look at is that specifically in Islam Muslims are permitted to lie. There are those who think they are Christians and are not, but we must understand that Muslims can pretend to be Christians if it will advance the cause of Islam. This is allowed because the Qur'an says that Allah is the “greatest of deceivers.”

It is difficult to know one's heart in this area. This is why, when it comes to those who claim to have left Islam, we must examine the fruit.

SEGMENT TWO: LISTEN TO PODCAST

How Does One Become A Muslim, and How Does One Leave Islam?

First let's look at how one becomes a Muslim. First, one can convert to Islam by simply by saying with conviction, “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah,” This saying means “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah),1 and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.”

One can also be forced to convert to Islam. We see this happening in Iraq right now as Christians are being forced to convert, pay a tax, leave, or die.

The way most become Muslims is by birth. If one is born of Muslim parents, or even if only one's father is a Muslim, he automatically becomes a Muslim. It has nothing to do with the mother. This is how Shahram became a Muslim. His parents and grandparents were Muslims, so he was a Muslim.

We know that Obama's father was a Muslim. We don't know for sure about his mother, but that doesn't matter.

How does one stop being a Muslim? Once one is born a Muslim the only way to stop being a Muslim is to become an apostate and formally renounce Islam.

A perfect example of this is what was in the news recently from Sudan. Miriam Ibrahim, a Christian Sudanese woman, was in jail for converting to Christianity. The father of her children was a Christian so the Islamic government of Sudan didn't recognize him because he was a Christian. If the father had been a Muslim the children would have been considered Muslims. Miriam's father was a Muslim, but her Christian mother raised her as a Christian so, by our way of thinking, she never was a Muslim, but to the Islamic world she was. Therefore, although she had never practiced Islam, she was considered a convert from Islam, which according to Islamic law, is a capital offense.

President Obama's father was a Muslim so must he must formally renounce Islam to stop being a Muslim and become a true Christian. There must be evidence that the person has left the faith otherwise you are still considered a Muslim. The evidence could be that they become a Christian and as such they start practicing the Christian faith. But the only way you can fully know is that there is a formal denunciation of Islam. Once you do this you become and apostate, and the punishment for apostasy is death.

We must ask the question, has the President, who was born to a Muslim father, who grew up in Indonesia as a Muslim and went to a Madras (an Islamic school), where he studied the Qur'an, has he ever denounce Islam? Has anyone ever heard him say, “I am no longer a Muslim, I have left Islam, I consider Islam false and Allah is not the true God?”

We will give more evidence, but I want you to know that it is that clear cut in Islamic law. We are not talking about what we think, we are talking about what is recognized Islam law.

This is a crucial point. Just because a Muslim claims to have become a believer in Jesus Christ, doesn't make it so. To find out if he is really a Christian you mist find out if he willingly and publicly has, or will, renounced Islam. If they have not and refuse to do so, or if they are evasive on the subject keep them at arm's length.

One of our biggest issues with Obama is that he has not done this. We do have evidence of him telling Christians that he is a Christian, but there is also evidence of his telling Muslims that he is a Muslim. The most credible evidence of this is back when he made his apology tour for America. He went to two Muslim nations, Egypt and Turkey, and told in private to the Egyptian Foreign Minister that he was a Muslim. Although this was said in private, the Egyptian Foreign Minister made it public on Egyptian TV. Here is what he said:

The American President told me, in confidence, that he is a Muslim. He asked the Muslim world to show patience, Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic problems (i.e. health care) that he would show the Muslim world what he would do with Israel.

This is well documented in various sources.

We need to look at Obama's claims to becoming a Christian. The are based upon his supposedly biblical teachings that he received from Pastor Jeremiah Wright at the United Church of Christ. We must understand that Obama's testimony of conversion hinges on this man. Pastor Wright is the one who supposedly led him to Christ.

Before we get into the issue of Jeremiah Wright I want us to understand that Obama, instead of renouncing Islam, glorifies it. He said that one of the most beautiful sounds to him is the Islamic call to prayer at sunset. We talked about his calling the Qur'an the Holy Qur'an last week and rather that repeating it you can read our notes on this subject.

In an interview of Ed Klein on his new book “The Amature” by Sean Hannity, Mr. Klein said the following:
    `
    Ed Klein -- May 14, 2012
    “The Reverend Wright told me on tape that Obama came to him and said, ‘I need some spiritual advice. I don’t know exactly who I am.’
    And the Reverend Wright said, (this is on tape) ‘Well we know your Islam background, and you have that. But what you need now is some coaching on Christianity.’
    And I asked the Reverend Wright, ‘Did you convert him from being a Muslim to a Christian?’
    He said, ‘Well I don’t know if I could go that far but I can tell you that I made it comfortable for him to accept Christianity without having to renounce his Islamic background.’”

Who is Ed Klein? He was Foreign correspondent for United Press International, the Newsweek, foreign editor and then assistant managing editor with jurisdiction over foreign and military affairs, and the New York Times. As editor in chief, he led the Sunday Times to new heights. During his editorship, The New York Times Magazine won the first Pulitzer Prize in its history.

SEGMENT THREE: LISTEN TO PODCASTteaching Black Liberation Theology in his church. This doctrine is anything but biblical. Among other things it teaches collective salvation among other serious errors.

You can listen to the interview here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsbWxUBc0w

One Christian evangelist, who is an Egyptian, called Jeremiah Wright's church posing as a Muslim. He asked if he could join the church even if he was a Muslim. The answer was “sure, we have many Muslims who are members of our church.”

How many true Christian churches do you know of that have “many Muslims who are members?” If this doesn't raise red flags for you, I doubt that anything will. At best we could call this church “chrislamic.” We have numerous articles on Chrislam on our website.

If that is n ot enough this church invites Louis Farrakhan to come an preach. Louis Farrakhan is the leader of the religious group Nation of Islam (NOI). He served as the minister of major mosques in Boston and Harlem, and was appointed by the longtime NOI leader, Elijah Muhammad, as the National Representative of the Nation of Islam.

Why would a church have this man speak if it didn't agree with his doctrine? Not only has he been invited to speak, but this church has given him a lifetime honor award. The relationship between Farrakhan and the Chicago United Church of Christ is bound by Black Liberation Theology.

Chrislam teaches that one can be a Christian and a Muslim at the same time. Obama fits this “religion” perfectly.

As you heard in the interview above, Jeremiah Wright admits that Obama never really became a Christian. He was coached on how to talk the talk. Wright said that he made it comfortable for Obama to accept Christianity without renouncing his Islamic background. Remember, you can only stop being a Muslim if you completely renounce Islam, something that Obama has never done.

It can't be much more clear than this. Wright tought Obama how to play the Christian without actually becoming a Christian.

Some will say that Obama claims to be a Christian and why can't we just take him at his word? There is a song that says “Your talk talks, and your walk talks, but your walk talks louder than your talk talks,” Matthew 7:15-16 tells us the same thing:
    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Mat 7:15-16

This tells us that we are to judge the tree by its fruit. As Spirit led Christians we are to look at the fruit of the tree and see how it measures up to the Scriptures. We don't get grapes from thorns, nor to we get figs from thistles. There are two types of almond trees, one is bitter and the other is sweet. Once the flowers are gone you cannot tell the difference until you examine the fruit.
    At the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2014 Obama said:
    And here we give thanks for His guidance in our own individual faith journeys. In my life, He directed my path to Chicago and my work with churches who were intent on breaking the cycle of poverty in hard-hit communities there. And I’m grateful not only because I was broke and the church fed me, but because it led to everything else. It led me to embrace Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. It led me to Michelle -- the love of my life -- and it blessed us with two extraordinary daughters. It led me to public service. And the longer I serve, especially in moments of trial or doubt, the more thankful I am of God’s guiding hand.

Remember that the church he is talking about here is the Chicago United Church of Christ. We have already seen that this is not a true Christian church. The Jesus that it preaches another gospel (Galatians 1:6-7) and a false christ (Matthew 20:24).

SEGMENT FOUR: LISTEN TO PODCAST

Schedule A Meeting With Tom Call 1-800-616-0082 No church is too big or too small
    President Obama's Own Statements
    So this Easter Week, of course we recognize that there’s a lot of pain and a lot of sin and a lot of tragedy in this world, but we’re also overwhelmed by the grace of an awesome God. We’re reminded how He loves us, so deeply, that He gave his only begotten Son so that we might live through Him. And in these Holy Days, we recall all that Jesus endured for us -- the scorn of the crowds and the pain of the crucifixion, in our Christian religious tradition we celebrate the glory of the Resurrection -- all so that we might be forgiven of our sins and granted everlasting life.
    When we listen to this it sounds pretty convincing. There is a problem with this when we examine the fruit of Obama's life. We have shown you that he has been taught that there is no problem with him accepting Christianity without renouncing Islam. The question is, is he a Christian or a Muslim? How are we to discern? We are told by the Scriptures to try the spirits to see if they are of God or not.
    Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1Jo 4:1-3

Here we are told that any spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is the spirit of antichrist. If you follow Fortress of Faith you know that Islam denies that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. It denies that Jesus is God, that He is the Son of God, that He died on the cross and was resurrected. How can someone be a Muslim and espouse these Christian doctrines? There are two answers. Either they are operating under Chrislam, or they are a Muslim and they are lying about being a Christian. Remember, this last one is permuted under Islam. We can't read Obama's mind or see into his heart so you can pick whichever you like, both of them are deception.

One other evidence that Obama is a Muslim is the support he receives from Muslims. Although he claims to be a Christian, his support always seems to be with Islam. His foreign policy most often favors Islamc nations at the risk of America's security. He has opened doors for the Muslim Brotherhood in this nation. He comes out of Chicago and Chicago has been the headquarters for the Muslim Brotherhood in America for a number of years.

Here is an interesting statistic. A Gallup poll of religious organizations on their approval or disapproval of President Obama shows that 72% of the Muslims in America approve of what Obama is doing. Contrast this with the 43% approval by the nation at large. This is not surprising to those of you who follow Fortress of Faith. We have shown how Obama supports Islam at almost every turn. In his book “The Audacity of Hope” he said “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” His position cannot be much more clear.

There is a notion among most Christians in America that we are not to judge others. This comes from a misunderstanding of one verse. There are many other verses that command us to judge. What do you think John is talking about in the verse we quoted above. We are to try, or judge, the spirits. What do you think Paul meant when he said, “But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man?” (1Co 2:15)

Obama supports some of the most un-Christian things in his policies. This is the most pro-homosexual administration, the most pro-abortion administration, etc. How can a man who is a true Christian support these things?

The same man who said, “...the killing of the innocent is never fulfilling God’s will; in fact, it’s the ultimate betrayal of God’s will.” at the Prayer Breakfast last February is supporting abortion and the killing of innocent children.

Don't we see a problem between Obama's words and his fruit? On he other hand we see that the fruit matches his being a Muslim. How does his killing of the unborn fit into his Islamic framework? If you are killing non-Muslims, Islam has no problem with it. The killing of the non-Muslim children helps Islam because they are trying to grow their families faster than our, and when a non-Muslim child is aborted it helps them do this.

Why does Obama support homosexuality when we know that it is condemned by Islam? The answer is the same as above. Non-Muslim homosexuals don't have children. The principle of jihad says that what ever advances the cause of Allah is acceptable.

You have seen the evidence, now you can decide if you think Obama is a Muslim or not. To us the answer seems obvious.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014072...-a-muslim.html

Alan Keyes: Obama destroying 'everything American'

'He is basically violating his sworn duty, which is to see that the laws are faithfully executed'

Published: 4 days ago

See the interview

By Paul Bremmer

Ambassador Alan Keyes is not a fan of Barack Obama.

At all.

The candidate who lost to Obama in the 2004 U.S. Senate race in Illinois believes the president has committed several high crimes and misdemeanors that warrant impeachment.

And Keyes, a WND columnist who was given the prestigious Christopher Reeve First Amendment Award by the social and political advocacy organization The Creative Coalition on Oct. 14, is not shy about using his First Amendment rights to express his opinions.

Keyes, who was appointed U.N. Economic and Social Council ambassador by President Reagan, made a case for impeachment in a September column. In a new interview with WND, he laid out three areas in which he believes the president has committed impeachable offenses.

First, he said, Obama has abused executive orders. He explained the U.S. Constitution does not explicitly mention executive orders, and such orders are simply meant to be directions from the president to the various executive departments and agencies. In other words, they are the president’s way of telling the bureaucrats under his control how to enforce laws and regulations.

But that only applies when the orders follow the country’s law and regulations, Keyes said.

“If the orders deal with things not authorized by law or [are] contrary to the Constitution, then he commits an impeachable offense,” Keyes said. “He is basically violating his sworn duty, which is to see that the laws are faithfully executed, and to uphold and preserve the Constitution of the United States.”

Second, Keyes said, Obama has abused the force of law by coercing people into violating their consciences. He specifically mentioned policies that force people to either accept or subsidize abortion, “gay marriage” and the homosexual lifestyle, saying such policies violate the First Amendment.

“When Obama gets out there and starts abusing, and others like him, they abuse the court system in order to force people to accept the view that something is right, when according to the laws of nature and of nature’s God it is self-evidently wrong. They are abusing conscience,” Keyes said.

He compared this abuse of conscience to slavery.

“When I read about the slavery of my ancestors, what touched me most and what seemed most horrific to me was not that somebody would force you to labor, not that somebody would force you with whips and stripes and things like this to do their bidding, but when their bidding absolutely contradicted your conscientious understanding of what God required. That they could force you to do evil. And that’s what’s happening in our country now,” Keyes said.

Third, Keyes pointed to Obama’s national security policies. Regarding Benghazi, the former ambassador saw not incompetence but treason.

“[There is] the possibility, and we need to investigate to make sure of the facts, that we actually have people who are vested formally with the power of the executive branch of government who have been aiding and abetting open and declared enemies of the United States,” Keyes said. “That’s treason. Last time I looked, it was an impeachable offense, a high crime against the Constitution of the United States.”

Benghazi wasn’t the only issue in which Keyes saw possible treason.

“I think even now people are looking at the world and their jaws are dropping. How can we have a president who’s taking steps to weaken our military, and now to expose the general population of our country to [a] dreadful disease? That’s dereliction of duty at the very least, but it may very well be a malicious attack on the people of the United States,” Keyes said.

The former ambassador ripped Obama for failing to take necessary steps to limit the spread of Ebola in the United States, such as regulating travel from certain countries and quarantining any infected persons who manage to get to the U.S. He compared the administration’s lackluster response to the strict measures that other countries have taken with infectious diseases.

“If you came from a part of the world where there was a problem with a given disease, and you didn’t get your vaccinations and you hadn’t been properly vaccinated, if you landed in a country like India, you were put in quarantine. Three weeks, as I recall, while they observed you to make sure you weren’t going to develop the signs and symptoms of this disease. … And they wouldn’t let you go home, either, on the reasonable premise that they had a responsibility to the rest of the world,” said Keyes, who worked at the U.S. consulate in Mumbai, India, in the late 1970s.

Keyes also blasted the president for sending American troops into Ebola-ravaged African countries to try and fight the disease.

“If you are at war with the Ebola virus, do you fight the virus by exposing Americans to the virus, by putting them in an environment where without the proper training and preparation, they are likely to become infected?” Keyes asked. “And then if they return to the United States under the regime he’s established, they won’t be properly quarantined when they come back, so that they can go into the general population.”

Obama’s response to the Ebola crisis may not make sense to many Americans, but that’s because assumptions about his motives are wrong, according to Keyes. The former ambassador does not assume Obama is acting in the best national security interests of the United States. Instead, he believes the president is a “hard-line communist” who is engaging in what Marxists call “creative destruction.”
    “He sees himself in the vanguard of the dialectic that is going to destroy and replace bourgeois, constitutional self-government based on rights and respect for the dignity of the human person,” Keyes said. “He’s going to replace that with his vision of the historical imperative of communist socialism, or whatever he’s about.”

Keyes believes all of this is grounds for impeachment, but he doesn’t think the Republican Party is courageous enough to impeach the president. Keyes himself used to be a Republican – he ran for the U.S. Senate and the presidency three times as a Republican. But after failing to gain any traction in the 2008 Republican presidential primary race, he quit the party and ran in the general election under the banner of America’s Independent Party. Now he doesn’t think much of his former party’s backbone.

“[The Republicans] pretend that there is no national issue in this election, but the truth of the matter is, the only reason they’re having to pretend there isn’t one is because they know good and well what all of us know: that Obama’s destructive abuse of the powers of the executive branch is the national issue, and they just don’t want to talk about it,” Keyes said.

The bottom line, according to Keyes, is that President Obama seems determined to destroy everything that makes America strong – the military, its nuclear deterrent, the moral premises of the Constitution and the foundations of family life. And if one assumes he wants to destroy America, it makes him look not incompetent, but brilliant, he said.

“The facts suggest he is kind of brilliant,” Keyes said. “He’s a brilliant destroyer of everything American, of every right, of every liberty, of every constitutional premise of this country’s life. He’s brilliant at it, and we are now starting to look like stupid fools for letting him get away with it.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/alan-keye...7ItO8HtMf2M.99

If You Had to Explain Today’s America to Founders

By Bradlee Dean on Oct 25, 2014

Picture this: You’re going to be meeting with George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. They wants to know what has happened to America. What will you say?

This meeting will determine for our Founding Forefathers if what they sacrificed (at so great a cost) and gave their lives in the service of was worth it. They want to know if the posterity they entrusted their beloved country to had taken up the task with honor, the task of preserving our freedoms as a nation, our morals, principles and the Christian values this country was founded upon over 238 years ago.
    Think about it for a moment.

You would have to explain to them how this nation is not the same country they gave us.

You would have to explain how 3,700 babies are murdered in the womb everyday by their own mothers with the approval all of those who stand by and do nothing.

You would have to explain how men “marry” men and women “marry” women with government’s consent and how children in public schools are violated every day by sexual predators.

You would have to explain to them how blasphemy, fornication (sex outside of marriage – 1 Corinthians 6:9) and lewdness are commonplace in our society as a whole. Despite all this, the pulpits in America (for the most part) remain silent, and the church has become a reproach to the nation (See Jeremiah 23, Matthew 23).

You would have to tell them that drinking, gambling, lying, stealing and doing whatever you want, as long as it feels good to you, have become the status quo, instead of a love for God, country, your fellow man and doing unto others as you would have them do unto you (Luke 6:31).

You would have to convey to them that the American people (for the most part) have stood down, tolerated and enabled a tyrannical president and his administration, which are willingly and knowingly destroying America.

You would have to bring them up to speed on why the American people have allowed a criminal administration to remain without consequence for violating numerous laws. These issues include such crimes as Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS scandal and much, much more.

You would even have to explain to them how the government now has their hooks into nearly every portion of our lives, even to the point where if you want to fish in your own lake outside your backdoor, build a fire outside your front door, or even own a gun (which is your right, protected by the Second Amendment), you now have to ask for and receive the government’s permission by getting a permit.
    What do you think, after telling them all this, would be the look on their faces? Would it be sadness? Disbelief? Or shame? Would George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin experience deep sorrow in their hearts that they sacrificed so much for nothing?

Was this the posterity they fought so much for? A cowardly bunch of immoral men and women who stood down to tyranny, fell to immorality and let the government control every angle of their lives?
    What would they be thinking after they heard all this? I can only imagine.

What disgrace the American people have brought upon the sacrifice of her forefathers because of her immorality and unwillingness to fight the same battles they did. After bringing our Founding Fathers this news, the only thing a reasonable person could do would be to bow his head in shame.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of men and women who have fought, bled and died to preserve this great nation since its founding.

What would our Founding Fathers do in your position if they switched places with you today? If they had the opportunity to right the wrongs and fight against immorality and all forms of tyranny – how would they act? What would they do?

Would they have let things get so bad? Would they have tolerated these long trains of abuses?

History answers that question quickly enough – absolutely not!

John Adams, the second president of the United States, said, “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.”

If only the American people knew their history!

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...a-to-founders/

------------------------------------------------

22 comments for “If You Had to Explain Today’s America to Founders”

• Frosteetoes
      10/26/2014 at 10:14 pm
      I would be sobbing as I told them, so ashamed.
      +9

• They would wonder why people did not stop them.
      10/26/2014 at 10:20 pm
      Just too embarrassing. Basically….communism

Noteworthy Comment +10

• angrywhitedude
      10/26/2014 at 10:21 pm
      The Founding Fathers would be marching on DC!
      awd
      +9

• LocoBlancoSaltine
      10/26/2014 at 10:24 pm
      How would you stop them from spinning in their graves?
      +5

• Lazlo
      10/26/2014 at 10:28 pm
      They would be shooting by now.

Noteworthy Comment +10

• MadJack
      10/26/2014 at 10:32 pm
      You couldn’t explain it. What has happened to America during King Obama’s reign did not exist at the time of the American Revolution. They simply could not believe that this was allowed to happen.
      +5

• Anonymous
      10/26/2014 at 10:32 pm
      I’d say, things suck and you ****ed up. You forgot the disclaimer at the bottom of our document. “This document is not subject for creative interpretation. Especially by big eared halfricans. This document is to be followed verbatim.”
      +6

• LocoBlancoSaltine
      10/26/2014 at 10:34 pm
      I think they would say, “see what happens when you let women & minorities vote”….
      +4

• joe6pak
      10/26/2014 at 10:36 pm
      They would be pissed off as hell, I can tell you that!
      +5

• Zonga
      10/26/2014 at 10:42 pm
      Three things: income tax, Federal Reserve, internet porn.
      +6

• Mr.Pinko
      10/26/2014 at 10:44 pm
      TERM LIMITS!
      I know you guys won’t believe this but people will live longer in the 21st Century and there will be “career” politicians. You need to place term limits on Congressman and Senators.
      +7

• Wyatt, Insensitive Progressive Jerk
      10/26/2014 at 10:46 pm
      Gentlemen:
      George, this “father of the country” is entirely too sexist; that slogan has to go. Also, you are far too manly for the office of President – maybe some mom jeans and a girl’s bicycle instead of a horse would help your modern image.
      Thomas, that interracial thing does give you some modern street cred. But if you ever envisioned the three current female members of the Supreme Court, my guess is that you would still be singing “God Save the King.”
      Ben, that womanizing you were so fond of may have been o.k. a couple of hundred years ago, but now it will get you sued, fired or jailed. And flying a kite now requires several permits and an EPA clearance.
      But don’t feel too bad – that jolly old England is now more toothless and screwed up than you could imagine.

Noteworthy Comment +10

• LocoBlancoSaltine
      10/26/2014 at 11:06 pm
      I think George would ask why he isn’t on the hundred…
      +5

• Stranded in Sonoma
      10/26/2014 at 11:13 pm
      Gentlemen,
      You made a serious mistake. You believed that men of honor would be the ones that would run this country. You did not count on people being elected that believe more government will solve all problems. So now we are saddled with a massive government, a huge bureaucracy, burdensome regulations, and confiscatory taxes. The children in the schools are actually being taught that all of those things are good for any country, while this country has the highest unemployment it has ever seen. We actually use little pieces of paper with numbers printed on them, not backed by anything tangible, for money; the very thing you meant to end by creating our constitution. We now have public schools paid from taxes, and the Supreme Court ruled that unborn babies are not humans and the pregnancy can be terminated, with the baby being murdered, all without any criminal sanctions. This is how deeply we have sunk into oblivion.
      In closing, we, the intelligent people that remain in this country, take full responsibility for what has happened. WE failed YOU. Please accept our apology and we beg your forgiveness. You gave us an instruction manual for freedom and we ignored you. We have stood idly by while evil men opened the gates of hell and did nothing while they led the weak-minded into Hades.
      We hope the next country will learn from our mistakes.
      +9

• Joecephus
      10/26/2014 at 11:42 pm
      You laid out the blueprint for us, and somewhere along the way we ****ed it all up.
      Sorry.
      +4

• LocoBlancoSaltine
      10/26/2014 at 11:43 pm
      The thing is, if the dead founding fathers were modern democrats they could still vote.
      +4

• Claudia
      10/27/2014 at 12:36 am
      You knew this was going to happen, didn’t you? You warned us.
      You created positions in government meant for honest and godly men who would serve a few years then return to their livelihood.
      You never imagined they would create themselves a livelihood while serving. In order to keep that ill gotten gain flowing and power that came with it, they made it their mission to getting re-elected, term after term. They threw out God because they couldn’t follow his teachings; they became their own gods.
      It slowly turned from serving to ruling. Along with that, they had to change the American to turn against God too. When that worked, they then rushed in to fill the void God left and now look to government for their values, safety and succor.
      They created lifestyles of their subjects who no longer understood true freedom and became civilian armies to beat back and into submission those of us who recognized what was happening.
      So the patriots left are beaten down but not defeated. We fight amongst ourselves how to solve this problem. Some want to fight within the system to elect people who will not succumb to the lure of riches and will fight those within their own party to go back to your original plan for this country.
      Others think we are finished except for the fighting. Except we do not have the moral courage you did to fight for our very lives to purchase our freedom again. We do not have those who would rise up against our king to demand our freedom. They wait for someone else to start it.
      +4

• Anonymous
      10/27/2014 at 12:52 am
      Please more Novels

• But they might call me a bad word. I'm afraid.
      10/27/2014 at 1:59 am
      They said they would call me a racist if I tried to stop them.
      Try explaining that to GW
      +1

• Tots
      10/27/2014 at 4:53 am
      There are many great examples here where we explain where we screwed up.
      A Liberal wouldn’t be able to explain how our government is SUPPOSED to work because they are too stupid. (I use the word “Stupid” rather than “Ignorant” because the ignorant don’t know, the STUPID are too lazy to care.)
      All I could tell those great men, and all who died establishing and defending America, is, “I’m sorry. We failed.”
      +1

• greetingsfromyonkers
      10/27/2014 at 6:19 am
      I would apologize for the rampant douchebaggery we have at all levels of government.
      +1

• Reverb Twin
      10/27/2014 at 8:43 am
      Too many, way too many, politicians and lawyers in Washington who are more concerned about using our tax dollars for their frequent self-imposed pay raises than they are about the tyrants that they let through the gate for promises of great wealth if they kept their lie-holes shut about it.
      No, I’m not joking, Mr. Jefferson.
      And you should see the clown they picked to sit in the president’s chair; he really hates America and studied the constitution just so he could find ways to tear it apart. You’re lucky you are dead …

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/?p=257796#zZuADI5qfgf72je1.99

http://iotwreport.com/?p=257796