Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REWARD FOR REPORTING EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

I received this in an email. Has anyone else seen this?

REWARD FOR REPORTING EMPLOYERS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS CALL THE IRS HOTLINE 1-800-829-0433 YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REWARD

Call the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) hotline 1-800-829-0433 to report all suspected employers of illegal aliens---you are not required to identify yourself and may be entitled to a reward. The Application for Reward (Form 211) can be downloaded from http://www.irs.gov or call 1-800-829-3676. The IRS does not take kindly to employers that seek to evade taxes by paying cash for day labor-this is a common practice at construction sites. Report the employer`s license plate number and any other information you may have. Employers usually can't run and take the hit in their wallets. Follow up with the IRS and ask what action is being taken; if they refuse to cooperate, notify the press and your elected officials. Do your part---spread the word---help make this nationwide campaign a success!!!

I did do some searching on the IRS website and made some calls

I call the 0433 number, it is the tax fraud reporting number, it refers you to form 3949 for reporting tax fraud. Number 3676 is the general IRS number.
    Form 211 is at this link http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f211.pdf and 3949 is at this one http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

These are general information from my search
    http://search.irs.gov/web/query.html?co ... q=&qt=3949
    http://search.irs.gov/web/query.html?co ... search.y=5
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

I report 'em all the time. The only reward I want is the punishment and deportation of all illegal aliens and for the business owners who employ them to lose their a$$ paying fines.

Oh, and if the IRS and other government agencies would quit whining and start working together, putting forth some serious effort, this country could be cleaned up properly in short order. And beware--IF the IRS 'rewards' you, bet your backside you will be taxed for your efforts!

Trust me I’m not looking for the money just the satisfaction of reporting them.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

This sounds great but what if a company hires subs who hire illegals ?

My electric co. subs the tree trimming along their electric lines to a company from Houston Tx. I live in Fl.

They came to my house to trim but needed my permission.The little hispanic who came to my door did not really speak english but with sign language and by handing me something to read explaining what they wanted to do I was able to figure it all out.The other hispanics with him spoke NO english and I really believe they are Illegals.

Any suggestions?Would the IRS be interested in this information?

I called my electric co. and gave them H for not hiring local citizens and told them these guys were probably illegals.They told me it was not their fault and they depend on their subs to hire citizens.I told them they are just as liable as the sub and I was going to report them.They seemed a little worried but those guys still work for them...........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    This sounds great but what if a company hires subs who hire illegals ?

My electric co. subs the tree trimming along their electric lines to a company from Houston Tx. I live in Fl.

They came to my house to trim but needed my permission.The little hispanic who came to my door did not really speak english but with sign language and by handing me something to read explaining what they wanted to do I was able to figure it all out.The other hispanics with him spoke NO english and I really believe they are Illegals.

Any suggestions?Would the IRS be interested in this information?

I called my electric co. and gave them H for not hiring local citizens and told them these guys were probably illegals.They told me it was not their fault and they depend on their subs to hire citizens.I told them they are just as liable as the sub and I was going to report them.They seemed a little worried but those guys still work for them...........
    R-E-P-O-R-T them!!! ICE, IRS, SSA...Report them. This crapola about 'I didn't know...OR....We depend on so and so to make sure they're legal' just don't cut it. If they gave a damn they would MAKE SURE there were No illegals doing the work.

I look at it this way, if I hire someone to cut my lawn and ask no questions about his hiring practices and he employees illegal aliens and they are on my property I’ve indirectly employed illegal aliens. I am ultimately responsible for what happens on my property.

The same holds true for the contractor hiring Subs. If he has not done his job and required his Subs to hire only legal workers he is responsible. A good example, If an accident happens and a death occurs on a job site OSHA goes after the contractor first because it’s his job site and he is responsible for all that happens on it.

I agree: Trying to blow the whistle on a company that uses subcontrators is a lot trickier. The illegals are not technically employed by the Company; they are employed by the sub. So even though the main company may be covertly promoting it, you might have a hard time getting sufficeint evidence on them. But I think you should try. It may come under procuring or assisting them as oposed to outright hiring.

I see it in construction jobs. The contractor decides ABC company, employing Americans, is getting too epensive, so through the grapevine he learns that XYZ Co, hires Mexicans and is a lot easier on the wallet. But XYZ is not even a licensed co., perhaps. What do you do?

At one of our jobs (from which I have derived the above scenario) we did have a visit from State employment fraud investigators, looking for a number of irregularities. If there were illegal aliens on our job, THEY CERTAINLY DISAPPEARED ON THAT DAY!! Gee. I wonder why?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok so we can actually call ICE, etc to notify them of illegal aliens being employed? I didn't think individuals could or that they really cared, but were mainly concentrating just on the ones committing crimes.

I have seen many in my town and I would just love to report those greedy b's.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    I look at it this way, if I hire someone to cut my lawn and ask no questions about his hiring practices and he employees illegal aliens and they are on my property I’ve indirectly employed illegal aliens. I am ultimately responsible for what happens on my property.

The same holds true for the contractor hiring Subs. If he has not done his job and required his Subs to hire only legal workers he is responsible. A good example, If an accident happens and a death occurs on a job site OSHA goes after the contractor first because it’s his job site and he is responsible for all that happens on it.
    Dragonfire do you have LCEC Electric co. in Lehigh cause that is who hired these subs from Houston.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yea, we have LCEC in Lehigh. Every time a rain storm gets close the power problems start. We won't talk about a full blown lightening storm. Lets say my auto start generator has been getting a workout lately.